freeact

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah I guess Ariel is more 'awkward sausage' seduction, up for anything she can get as opposed to femdom.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yeah I guess Ariel is more 'awkward sausage' seduction, up for anything she can get as opposed to femdom.
Yeah, I can totally see her trying to eat a banana sexily to seduce Erica... Not grasping the fact that it shouldn't work on a girl. XD

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
.84a is now publicly available. is linked at Patron site not behind paywall. I believe .85 is available for patrons.

Reactions: Djoki996

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey, does anyone know what's the last Kira date in v0.84?
If I remember correctly, it should be the one where you go back to your house with her. Alternatively, it could be the threesome with Kira and Carla, if you start going out with Carla after you saw all the normal scenes with Kira first.

Reactions: Djoki996

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
If I remember correctly, it should be the one where you go back to your house with her. Alternatively, it could be the threesome with Kira and Carla, if you start going out with Carla after you saw all the normal scenes with Kira first.
Yeah, thought so, it just seemed like less than 7 dates to me so I had to ask.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I think the scenes are 5 with only Kira + 2 scenes with Carla (the one where she gets hypnotized, and the threesome), maybe that's where the 7 comes from? I can't remember exactly, to be honest.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Wait, going back to my house withe her? I might be wrong but I don't think I saw that one yet.

Maybe you need to be in chapter 3?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
haw to use the (short_range teleporter) please? thank u so mch
Face toward one of the weird columns you can find in the temple (they function as anchors, and you can only teleport in a straight line), then use the spell as you would any other (aiming it to the object, the column, in this case).

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Face toward one of the weird columns you can find in the temple (they function as anchors, and you can only teleport in a straight line), then use the spell as you would any other (aiming it to the object, the column, in this case).
--thank u so much

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
where can i find the third large crystal? thank u so much bro
You mean inside the cave? There is a wall colored differently from the rest, which you can make crumble using the "push" spell. If you need more details, you can check out the .

Reactions: frasse
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes