mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Many thanks for your tip. ^u^
You are creating there a great game. I like it very much
I follow the game since v0.65. *u*

I know, there is this mission 'Ghost Harlots' and there is the target to defeat the ghost, who occopied my body...
...but I like cathrines sinny dreams at night.
Is it possible to give the ghost cathrine a face beside the textlines? *u*

Ah, by the way: What happend with the young wherewolf, after he had slept with 'Erica', the shapeshifter? ;-)
Glad you are enjoying the game! ^_^

Actually, the ghost does have a face nowadays. Maybe it's because it's blue and semi-transparent that it's not very visible? Or you didn't play through the path again recently? She doesn't have any lines after her situation is resolved one way or the other, so unless you play it from the beginning, you don't get to see her face.

The werewolf is still waiting for me, sadly. Whenever I held a poll, continuing the werewolf path never got enough votes, so it's on the backburner, for now.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The werewolf is still waiting for me, sadly. Whenever I held a poll, continuing the werewolf path never got enough votes, so it's on the backburner, for now.
Maybe there's not enough female voters.
Reminded me of

ananzaa1234

Feb 16, 2018
Does it give you the same warning message with all RPG maker games, or just this one? Are you playing the game on windows?
yea i play on windows and this is first time i get it.but i dont know if there is something different for this game. like an other application

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
yea i play on windows and this is first time i get it.but i dont know if there is something different for this game. like an other application
Did you install the RTP as well? That's required for the game to work (and they don't seem to link it here).

Reactions: ananzaa1234

ananzaa1234

Feb 16, 2018
Did you install the RTP as well? That's required for the game to work (and they don't seem to link it here).

ohh thank you very much its working now ^^ have a nice day ! and is there any option to make it full screen or enlarge the screen ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
ohh thank you very much its working now ^^ have a nice day ! and is there any option to make it full screen or enlarge the screen ?
guys is that the max payne theme when she plays piano in her uncles house? :D
If you play around with F5-F6 you should get full screen with or without black borders (the game has a pretty low resolution, however, so it might not look too great in fullscreen).

That is the piano clip, yes. I wanted to have a little easter egg, and a friend of mine suggested it after we were talking about Max Payne. ^_^

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Were about is the guard club?
If you already met them when you were drunk, you can visit the club by going north in the alley next to the bank (in the same screen as the Bazaar and the market).

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
What are the explains for the marked (+) RPG-Abbrevations?

Current Exp.
To Next Level

Health Power
Magic Power

Gear Power
Defense
MAT +
MDF +
AGI
LUK +

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What are the explains for the marked (+) RPG-Abbrevations?

Current Exp.
To Next Level

Health Power
Magic Power

Gear Power
Defense
MAT +
MDF +
AGI
LUK +
MAT is magical attack, it affects how good your spells are;
MDF is magical defense, it affects how much damage you receive from enemy spells;
LUK is luck, it has a small effect on the chance to give/take status effects (this is how it's used in the default RPG Maker combat engine, but I might change it in the future to affect battles in more ways).

Reactions: Angora Kitty

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
This is probably my favorite RPGM game so far, but I stopped a while back because I wanted to wait for more content. How much would you say is probably done? I know this is super hard to judge, but if you have some overall picture for what you want the final product to be in the back of your mind, how far along might you say it is? 60%? Also I was wondering if there were any Bad Ends yet. Your other game Tales of the Drunken Cowboy was absolutely full of them, and they were great! (Though it would be great if there was a function that let you go back to right before the ending, so you don't have to rely on saving every 5 minutes for safety.)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is probably my favorite RPGM game so far, but I stopped a while back because I wanted to wait for more content. How much would you say is probably done? I know this is super hard to judge, but if you have some overall picture for what you want the final product to be in the back of your mind, how far along might you say it is? 60%? Also I was wondering if there were any Bad Ends yet. Your other game Tales of the Drunken Cowboy was absolutely full of them, and they were great! (Though it would be great if there was a function that let you go back to right before the ending, so you don't have to rely on saving every 5 minutes for safety.)
Glad to know you like the game so much! ^_^

If I had to make a rough estimate, I'd say 60%, which is behind what I wanted after all this time, but the plans have grown considerably since I first started, so that's to be expected.

How long ago did you stop? The game does have a few bad ends, yes. I actually didn't add as many in this game, because I wanted to experiment with letting people keep playing even after certain encounters (that's why you can play as a cowgirl for the Zanti family, for example), but of course that's more difficult to implement. XD

The game will probably get more bad ends in the later stage of the development, once I worked out the major content, but as I said, there are already a few. I do exactly what you propose, and try to give them a "rewind" feature whenever possible (but I'd still recommend saving often XD).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I only have two complaints about this game. Not enough monstergirls, and not enough femdom.
When you say femdom, do you mean the protagonist should be dominant, or do you want more dommes in the game? There are already a few in it.

For monstergirls, I guess it's true. I wasn't really planning around the concept, so they are bound to be few overall, but we should get at least one goblin girl, more mermaids and a dryad, in the future, as well as more content for the spider-lady, if you saw the little intro scene with her.

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
When you say femdom, do you mean the protagonist should be dominant, or do you want more dommes in the game? There are already a few in it.
Vampire, slime girl, athletic trainer, city guard, club owner, i suppose the ghost counts, and the diva. Did I miss any? And no, she doesn't need to be the dominant one. Just can't have enough domming her.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Vampire, slime girl, athletic trainer, city guard, club owner, i suppose the ghost counts, and the diva. Did I miss any? And no, she doesn't need to be the dominant one. Just can't have enough domming her.
I'd say you have seen most of it. There is a fox girl which might count as well, in a quest, Kira is a weird mix since she manipulates you into dominating her (but only in bed) and I am not sure if I'd count the city guard as a femdom, unless you mean the one who hypnotizes you. I tend to like sub content, so usually I get the opposite complaint, but I guess you'll be happy to hear there will be more content like that in the future as well. :)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes