Apr 10, 2018
This is my first time playing a RPGM game... the thing is the game opens but I can't click on new game
Thus can't get past loading screen

Any help?

Reactions: alu98

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Hmmm... I'm not sure what to do - to risk and try it,or not to risk and don't play it! Did the game have some virus or something? Because,when i try to run the game,before to do it its show me this thing:
Windows protected your PC

Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

App: Caliross 0.83b.exe Publisher: Unknown publisher

I have 2 options: Run anyway or Don't run
I am not sure what to do - may be is because i am with original Windows 10 or may be is something else,but i want to be sure first and for that i want to know,did someone else have the same problem and if its yes,did everything is fine or the game have some kind of virus?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm... I'm not sure what to do - to risk and try it,or not to risk and don't play it! Did the game have some virus or something? Because,when i try to run the game,before to do it its show me this thing:

Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

I am not sure what to do - may be is because i am with original Windows 10 or may be is something else,but i want to be sure first and for that i want to know,did someone else have the same problem and if its yes,did everything is fine or the game have some kind of virus?
That's a standard warning you get with most RPG maker games and a lot of other .exe files for that matter. If you're worried run a virus scan on the game files, but I've never had any issues with this or any other RPGmaker game.

Aug 3, 2017
TO start the magic engine, hit it with a lighting bolt.

Does anyone know where to go for the noble goals quest? I saved the dude and then was told about becoming a noble but I can't figure out where to go. The walkthrough just tells how to get the votes

Reactions: PinkBishop

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
hello!

i forgot to get the VIP pass during the party. Any other way to get it in-game or by editing the save file?

ronney

May 6, 2017
Hello for the Noblesse Oblige quest there is zanti cowgirl quest how do i know if the pick the right girl to give the letter to? girl is raina. nvm found by looking at the variables. it changed when i gave to the one in the red dress and red rose (zanti power and influence up).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Some time ago he try to put cg to scenes. Is he still puting or he gives up to that?
I am still adding more CGs. It's just that I can write scenes faster than I can get new art. The artist I work with is also busy with other stuff. Maybe I could increase spendings a bit more, and involve another artist.

i haven't play the game, but i have one question (i'm sorry if this question have been asked before). Is the protagonist have the option to be dominant ? or only have the option to be submissive ? i'm searching a game where i play as a dominant aka badass female protagonist. i'm seriously bored of the submissive female MC and it's really hard to find one that's not.
The content is mainly submissive, because I like sub content in general, but I do have plans to expand on the dominant content. Still, if you are bored with submissive content, this might not be a good fit, because I assume you'd have to ignore a lot of the material.

Pretty sure it would require entirely too much effort, especially in scenes with others vying to view her glorious goods, but as a shapeshifter and all will she be able to acquire that extra dangly dongle down below on a more permanent basis? Or perhaps only when in the mood/need/etc hits her bits can adjust so she can wear something significantly less comfortable?

Oh, and out of curiosity, will there eventually be ways to turn the tables on the various bad ends she encounters? For example, I dig the farm storyline along with the changes and shenanigans it brings, but losing all the fire and curiosity that makes her *her* often makes me leave the plot points unfinished and thus unfulfilling. If not, is fine, I'll certainly enjoy what I can find in the story that does not reduce her to a permanent fallen heroine.

Regardless of more of that manifesting, however, the game is pretty great. Enjoying the writing, the setting, and it's obvious the whole thing is a labor of love. Kudos for keeping at it thus far, looking forward to future content.
She can transform into a man, and there is currently a temporary futa scene if you turn too many times into him. I plan to have more content with her as a man, and a few where she is stuck in-between, but permanent changes are usually for bad ends (I can't retrofit all scenes to accomodate for a futanari protagonist at this point, and I am not even sure I'd want to). What do you mean with "so she can wear something significantly less comfortable"?

There is an investigation quest "against" the farm, and later on it will have an impact on their operations, but if you become their cowgirl, there are no plans to subvert their plans from the inside or escape (other than burning one of the 3 wishes from the dragon to rewind the entire path, of course).

Glad you are enjoying the game! ^_^

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I would like to see it where Erica can turned the tables on those trying to corrupt her, but thats a ton of work for the Dev to implement in the game as of now. Maybe save this idea for another game, where you have to build up stats thru puzzles ect, in order to dominate others who are trying to corrupt the MC.
I could do it for a few paths, but it would have to be planned from early on. Say, someone slowly hypnotizing you, and giving players a chance to interact with the environment, and fix it so that she can escape or turn the tables. In general, I prefer submissive content, that's why the game plays the way it does. XD

hello!

i forgot to get the VIP pass during the party. Any other way to get it in-game or by editing the save file?
Currently, there is no other way. I do have plans to add some other option, but for now, that's it.

Hello for the Noblesse Oblige quest there is zanti cowgirl quest how do i know if the pick the right girl to give the letter to? girl is raina. nvm found by looking at the variables. it changed when i gave to the one in the red dress and red rose (zanti power and influence up).
In case you want to know the in-game hint, you can hear the maids gossip about who the girls are (it's basically a puzzle where you have to exclude the girls that cannot fit the hint, identifying them by their flower, clothes and hair color).

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
yeah I figured it out :LOL:
but how do I get job at the queen of heart thing?
The jobs that are a bit "embarrassing" usually might need you to lower your inhibitions first. To start working at the queen of heart as a bunny girl, just keep talking to the owner, she'll eventually offer you the job. Alternatively, you can get hypnotized by her pendant, and eventually she'll let you work as either a bunnygirl or even a stripper, if you want.

Does anyone know if there are plans to port this to Android?
Currently no plans. I used VX Ace for this one, and it doesn't support android natively, unfortunately.

That seems to be a (sadly) normal warning when installing RPG Maker games. As far as I can remember, I never added a virus to my game. XD

nice art
but no intersting tags :(
There is a bit of futa content too, but honestly not too much. What do you like in particular? I could tell you if there is anything for it that it's not mentioned in the tags.

Does anyone know where to go for the noble goals quest? I saved the dude and then was told about becoming a noble but I can't figure out where to go. The walkthrough just tells how to get the votes
To start the quest, you need to talk to the valet in the mage guild. That is, unless you started chapter 3, which should fail the quest and remove him from the guild, instead. He is sitting at the large table, in the bottom-right corner.

clem3085

Jun 17, 2017
Excuse me guys. does any of you could lend me a save file? i changed pc and it corrupt my file.
Thanks you for your understanding.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
From where I can get a lamp to catch the dragon?
I read there is needed a lamp, but I dont know, from where I shall get any.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
From where I can get a lamp to catch the dragon?
I read there is needed a lamp, but I dont know, from where I shall get any.
You should use a "magical bottle", which you get when you accept the quest. Catching the dragoon is only possible during that quest, anyway. It works similarly to how pokemon would, where you weaken the dragoon first without killing it, and then use the item.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
You should use a "magical bottle", which you get when you accept the quest. Catching the dragoon is only possible during that quest, anyway. It works similarly to how pokemon would, where you weaken the dragoon first without killing it, and then use the item.
Many thanks for your tip. ^u^
You are creating there a great game. I like it very much
I follow the game since v0.65. *u*

I know, there is this mission 'Ghost Harlots' and there is the target to defeat the ghost, who occopied my body...
...but I like cathrines sinny dreams at night.
Is it possible to give the ghost cathrine a face beside the textlines? *u*

Ah, by the way: What happend with the young wherewolf, after he had slept with 'Erica', the shapeshifter? ;-)

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes