Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
who is possessed?
The MC by Catherine, the horny exhibitionist ghost (asshole exorcist patriarch literally bound her to wander the Earth forever denied the peace of the afterlife, so she decides to basically co-opt all his female descendants ... he was apparently a Puritan Revisionist level prude, so it was basically the worst thing she could do to him) in Chapter 1.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I need help. The quest "Catching the Mastermind" is nowhere in the official walkthrough.
That's true. There have been a few questions already answered in this thread, so depending on what's giving you problems, the answer might already be available if you search for it.

Has the possession content been increased, because I still play a little?
In recent months I released a scene that wasn't previously available for Catherine, but that's about it as far as new possession content (there is also something in the magic academy if you get into a fight with Marjorie and she starts using traps on you, but that's probably all).

Lokairn

Mar 18, 2018
I've talked to the Dragon to cancel the Werewolf path but Beatrix still won't talk to me (Because I talked to her while being a Werewolf and said I stink). Is there any way to reverse that ? I'd like to go Vampire Path but it seems locked now.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I've talked to the Dragon to cancel the Werewolf path but Beatrix still won't talk to me (Because I talked to her while being a Werewolf and said I stink). Is there any way to reverse that ? I'd like to go Vampire Path but it seems locked now.
You misread Beatrix's comment: she doesn't like it if you are a cowgirl (or becoming one), those are the paths which are mutually exclusive in this case.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How to get mouse transformation?
You must complete the first temple. In the last room, there is a large statue, and interacting with it unlocks the transformation. To get to the temple the first time, you must speak to Alpharius and have him lead you there.

Nilkamal

Jan 16, 2024
You must complete the first temple. In the last room, there is a large statue, and interacting with it unlocks the transformation. To get to the temple the first time, you must speak to Alpharius and have him lead you there.
Thanks but another problem surfaced , the screen went black in temple and on the map of whole are its all black. Can you tell how to solve it ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks but another problem surfaced , the screen went black in temple and on the map of whole are its all black. Can you tell how to solve it ?
Could you tell me when/how it happened? If the game didn't freeze, open the menu, go to "Items>Key Items>Time Control" and pick "Fix black screen." in the choices that appear. That will fix it, but I'd still like to know when the screen went black, to fix it properly.

Nilkamal

Jan 16, 2024
Could you tell me when/how it happened? If the game didn't freeze, open the menu, go to "Items>Key Items>Time Control" and pick "Fix black screen." in the choices that appear. That will fix it, but I'd still like to know when the screen went black, to fix it properly.
It happens when I get out of tarkas. There some dark places on the world map,
Some characters can't be seen like charles in front of mage guild
And some black screen in the first temple...
So something its frustrating.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It happens when I get out of tarkas. There some dark places on the world map,
Some characters can't be seen like charles in front of mage guild
And some black screen in the first temple...
So something its frustrating.
So you exit Tarkas and there are dark areas on the map? Could you send me a screenshot, I never heard anything like that.

Charles isn't always outside the mage guild (for example, he isn't there at night), could that be the issue?

When does the black screen happen in the first temple?

Are you playing on PC or are you using joiplay to run the game on android?

Nilkamal

Jan 16, 2024
So you exit Tarkas and there are dark areas on the map? Could you send me a screenshot, I never heard anything like that.

Charles isn't always outside the mage guild (for example, he isn't there at night), could that be the issue?

When does the black screen happen in the first temple?

Are you playing on PC or are you using joiplay to run the game on android?
I am using Joiplay on Android

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Did you install the RTP? Do you have everything installed on the internal memory? This is a joiplay/android issue from what I can tell, so I don't know what else could cause the problem, sorry about that.

Nilkamal

Jan 16, 2024
Did you install the RTP? Do you have everything installed on the internal memory? This is a joiplay/android issue from what I can tell, so I don't know what else could cause the problem, sorry about that.
Sorry man, I didn't know about rtp....I only installed joiplay and renpy plug in . So should I install rtp and anything more to run the game smoothly?? Please guide

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sorry man, I didn't know about rtp....I only installed joiplay and renpy plug in . So should I install rtp and anything more to run the game smoothly?? Please guide
Yeah, you need to install the RTP. You can download it here:

As for what to do, I hear it's simple, but I never used it myself, so I don't know. Just google "joiplay install RTP" and you'll get tons of guides. Here is a reddit thread, for example:

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes