RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Generalities. In the case where the creator separates the content from their own interests for gaining larger market, you could use it as an explanation as to why not to include something - the audience isn't ready for it. Then conclude the audience isn't into scat but if you put in a lot of urination scenes maybe you gain an audience who would later accept scat scenes and make millions catering to them, for example.
That seems like a somewhat tortuously far-fetched example. It also isn't how marketing works - you're overlooking the rather important detail that niche content much of the established audience likely isn't into is more likely to lose customers and whatever niche interest it attracts is unlikely to make up for that (doubly so as it's unlikely to be on the level that really appeals to people who are into such content).

Plus there's the practical issue that it's somewhat difficult to write engaging content you find personally unappealing. :/

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
content much of the established audience likely isn't into is more likely to lose customers and whatever niche interest it attracts

Plus there's the practical issue that it's somewhat difficult to write engaging content you find personally unappealing. :/
People accept things more readily if theres a seemingly natural build up to it that is logical. With female protag games you have easier time because every scene includes the same person the player is presumably attracted to, or attached to. Every scene you conjure up is, to some extent, relevant.

It'd be interesting to hear how some writers work around those kinda issues.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do you get the brand?
You mean the cowgirl brand? If you started to go to the milking sessions automatically in the morning, you just need to keep going until your intelligence drops to 30 or below, which unlocks the final parts of the path (you also need at least 3 automatic visits, if I remember correctly). Maybe I'll change this in the future, to make the requirements less stringent, and the scenes you get during the milking non-random.

Last edited:
Reactions: User_298516
U

User_298516

You mean the cowgirl brand? If you started to go to the milking sessions automatically in the morning, you just need to keep going until your intelligence drops to 30 or below, which unlocks the final parts of the path (you also need at least 3 automatic visits, if I remember correctly). Maybe I'll change this in the future, to make the requirements less stringent, and the scenes you get during the milking non-random.
Thanks for your quick and detailed reply. I didn't expect you, the dev, to answer.

If you want any input, I'm trying to play a character with high intelligence and very low willpower and inhibitions. I think it would be cool if the brand showed up after a set amount of time, and if INT was too low, she doesn't notice or whatever, but if it's too high it bothers her and it like takes over in certain situations? I don't know.

Also, will you be adding a way to change piercings?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for your quick and detailed reply. I didn't expect you, the dev, to answer.

If you want any input, I'm trying to play a character with high intelligence and very low willpower and inhibitions. I think it would be cool if the brand showed up after a set amount of time, and if INT was too low, she doesn't notice or whatever, but if it's too high it bothers her and it like takes over in certain situations? I don't know.

Also, will you be adding a way to change piercings?
I try to answer whenever possible (what's the point of checking the forums, otherwise? ;)).

The idea is that you only get the brand when you are fully brainwashed, and it's also magical, so normal people wouldn't be able to see it. Once you get the brand, you are pretty much a Zanti's agent, and this also means having some special quests, and certain choices that benefit them being forced on you. That is, if you decide to keep playing, as you can also "retire" as a cow in their farm, so to speak.

I think changing piercings seems reasonable, it's not a high priority, but I can probably add the option.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Piercings, tattoos, brands, dog collar biggest effect is some dom npc decides it for the mc as a permanent indication of status/relationship change which then has impact on dialogue/actions.
Npc dialogue change in comments about appearance or restricted access to jobs/utilities could be a way to increase its meaning.
Currently they are cosmetic only which isn't great.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Piercings, tattoos, brands, dog collar biggest effect is some dom npc decides it for the mc as a permanent indication of status/relationship change which then has impact on dialogue/actions.
Npc dialogue change in comments about appearance or restricted access to jobs/utilities could be a way to increase its meaning.
Currently they are cosmetic only which isn't great.
There are some people that comment on your features, including the tattoos and/or piercings (for example, they are briefly mentioned if you are sold as a slave, and if you help Carla promote her gym, she sees you in a bikini, and comments on your tattoos, if they are a bit "obscene").

I didn't think about those impacting jobs. It could be interesting, but then I'd probably need to add a way to remove them (it would be weird to be flat out excluded from content because of a cosmetic change).

If you or anyone else has suggestions about specific scenes/jobs that could benefit from this type of changes, make sure to share your suggestions with me.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That seems like a somewhat tortuously far-fetched example. It also isn't how marketing works - you're overlooking the rather important detail that niche content much of the established audience likely isn't into is more likely to lose customers and whatever niche interest it attracts is unlikely to make up for that (doubly so as it's unlikely to be on the level that really appeals to people who are into such content).

I have to agree with this, you rarely see any games on F95 with this niche. And just looking at the ratings with artists and comic galleries on E-Hentai with this niche (which are poorly rated) it would not be wise to include scat/urination in the game.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i haven't play the game, but i have one question (i'm sorry if this question have been asked before). Is the protagonist have the option to be dominant ? or only have the option to be submissive ? i'm searching a game where i play as a dominant aka badass female protagonist. i'm seriously bored of the submissive female MC and it's really hard to find one that's not.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Pretty sure it would require entirely too much effort, especially in scenes with others vying to view her glorious goods, but as a shapeshifter and all will she be able to acquire that extra dangly dongle down below on a more permanent basis? Or perhaps only when in the mood/need/etc hits her bits can adjust so she can wear something significantly less comfortable?

Oh, and out of curiosity, will there eventually be ways to turn the tables on the various bad ends she encounters? For example, I dig the farm storyline along with the changes and shenanigans it brings, but losing all the fire and curiosity that makes her *her* often makes me leave the plot points unfinished and thus unfulfilling. If not, is fine, I'll certainly enjoy what I can find in the story that does not reduce her to a permanent fallen heroine.

Regardless of more of that manifesting, however, the game is pretty great. Enjoying the writing, the setting, and it's obvious the whole thing is a labor of love. Kudos for keeping at it thus far, looking forward to future content.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I would like to see it where Erica can turned the tables on those trying to corrupt her, but thats a ton of work for the Dev to implement in the game as of now. Maybe save this idea for another game, where you have to build up stats thru puzzles ect, in order to dominate others who are trying to corrupt the MC.

Malikythe

Dec 24, 2017
I love this game. I love <Erica>'s characterization, I love the way the game world pushes her to be a sort of designated sub. Nearly everyone who meets her seems to think "Ah, yes, here's a delicious submissive for me to have fun with but I won't be selfish and keep her to myself." It lets the player explore many different shades and styles of submission from Edith's haughty bullying to light misogynistic domming from the baker to the different flavors of mind control. I think my favorite thing is the way the protagonist's stats and traits affect dialogue choices; I don't believe I've seen choices being present but unavailable the way this game does it.

I'm sure mdqp will follow their own desires and the feedback of their patrons in choosing what to put in the game (Which is only right, of course) but since they read this thread I thought I'd put my Christmas wish down: I would love it if there were a Carla ending. Her type of affectionate, experimental domination is one of my favorites. With the exhibitionist content that's already part of her route, I could see Carla falling into a protective "Look, don't touch" dynamic with her porcelain doll, gleefully showing her off and making everyone jealous that only she gets to touch those curves and elicit those sexy moans. :love:

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes