mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, i'm still in "first chapter" but i can't do the quest " Spilled Milk", black screen appear everytime i click yes to be hiden in the farm.
I just did a quick test, and everything seems fine for me. What version are you playing? Are you using an old save file?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

It hasn't been too long since the release, but I managed to get some work done. I added 3 scenes to the "guards' club" event (I really don't know how to name them), and prepared some of the basic mechanics for how to deliver them. I am still not sure if I want the drug part to be more important (like you becoming addicted, forcing you to go back there, and whether it should be more prominent in the scenes). Anyway, I figure this one should be wrapped with another 2-3 scenes at most. While I like the event, it's just a random encounter with faceless NPCs, so I don't think going too deep is a good idea (I'd just end up having a hard time adding similar scenes later on with more important characters, for example).
I did tweak some of the content already in the game (I am testing a way to change the outcast pendant into an item, so that we get back the equipment slot, for example), and fixed a couple of bugs as well (nothing major so far).

Like last time, if you have any suggestions for scenes that need CG, please do let me know. The list of scenes without any CG is long, so I'd like to hear people's thoughts on what the priority should be (it might help me pick the choices for the next poll).

I think this is pretty much it. As always, make sure to share suggestions, bug reports and whatever crosses your mind. I'll see you next week! ^_^

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I play on version 0.81b, save from that version
I tried the save file with my copy of 0.81b, and it seems to work fine for me. Did you maybe install version 0.81b over an older version of the game? I did find a couple of graphical glitches in the quest (which will be fixed in the future), but the scene just plays out fine for me (also, LOL at PurpleCunt, 10/10).

Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
No it was my first unzip, never played any other version before. Np i'll pass her and move one :/

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
No it was my first unzip, never played any other version before. Np i'll pass her and move one :/
The only thing I could suggest is trying to re-download the game, and see if something went wrong with the installation or whatever. The screen fading to black is normal, but you should quickly re-appear inside the barn at night, I can't even imagine what's going wrong, especially since the savefile works fine for me. :(

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If you get an error as it unzips, then you need to re-download the game. I've had the same thing happen to me, I'll download, go to unzip and get errors, I'll then delete out the zip file, re-download and try it again. Sometimes it takes a few tries, but usually when you download it a 2nd time it unzips without any problem.

If your downloading a bunch of things and or being active on any website, or using other internet programs, besides the you operating system while your downloading this will lead to errors in the zip file. SOmething along the way got skipped or lost during the download.

Martyn Snow

Jul 9, 2018
I just wanna report black screen error/bug. After working till day end game asks where should i sleep, options are 1. At the inn(50g), 2. At the streets(risky) no matter which i choose game screen turns to black. Game still works, game menu is still visible but not the game itself. Here is a save file with bug that i mentioned;

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I just wanna report black screen error/bug. After working till day end game asks where should i sleep, options are 1. At the inn(50g), 2. At the streets(risky) no matter which i choose game screen turns to black. Game still works, game menu is still visible but not the game itself. Here is a save file with bug that i mentioned;
I think there's a bug cleaner in the menu's other sub-tabs. I think its under key items, or something like that. You could try that but any of the in-game cheats or bug wipers have a warning that they could break the game.

It could be just a normal bug that hasn't gotten noticed till now. mdqp is on once in a while could wait for a response to see what the Dev has to say!

Reactions: Martyn Snow

Martyn Snow

Jul 9, 2018
I think there's a bug cleaner in the menu's other sub-tabs. I think its under key items, or something like that. You could try that but any of the in-game cheats or bug wipers have a warning that they could break the game.

It could be just a normal bug that hasn't gotten noticed till now. mdqp is on once in a while could wait for a response to see what the Dev has to say!
I found it thank you, item ''Time Control'' has a fix option for black screen problem.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Could you tell me:
  1. if you were using an old save file;
  2. Which city where you in, and did it happen on the first day;
  3. What's the last job you did?

The option to fix the black screen in the time control item is harmless, although some of the other cheats/debug tools aren't.

Martyn Snow

Jul 9, 2018
Could you tell me:
  1. if you were using an old save file;
  2. Which city where you in, and did it happen on the first day;
  3. What's the last job you did?

The option to fix the black screen in the time control item is harmless, although some of the other cheats/debug tools aren't.
1. No, i start new game with v0.81b. I didnt had older versions.
2. Tarkas and no, it start to appear at late game, during the noble quests.
3. Waitress at Golden Cup, but every day end job/action causes same bug.

Btw, thanks for this great game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
1. No, i start new game with v0.81b. I didnt had older versions.
2. Tarkas and no, it start to appear at late game, during the noble quests.
3. Waitress at Golden Cup, but every day end job/action causes same bug.

Btw, thanks for this great game.
Glad you are enjoying the game. ^_^

As a simple solution, I think that leaving and re-entering Tarkas will be enough to solve the problem for you. This type of bug can only happen when being "teleported" into a city, I must have missed one of the many ways that you can get back during the quest.

Reactions: Martyn Snow

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I've played previous versions of this game and there was a lot of enjoyable music such as when you entered the farm area for the milking barn and also at the queen of hearts. But the newest version isn't playing any music at all. Also when I visited the masked guy un the slums who lights incense and you stay until the sex scene initiates there appears that there should be flesh slapping sounds when the screen is black with flashes of color but there is no sexual sounds. Are the sound files broken??

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I've played previous versions of this game and there was a lot of enjoyable music such as when you entered the farm area for the milking barn and also at the queen of hearts. But the newest version isn't playing any music at all. Also when I visited the masked guy un the slums who lights incense and you stay until the sex scene initiates there appears that there should be flesh slapping sounds when the screen is black with flashes of color but there is no sexual sounds. Are the sound files broken??
I wonder if the game saved my settings for the audio when I imported the game, after I did some testing. Could you check in the menu (in the "system" sub-menu) if the volume is set to 0?

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I wonder if the game saved my settings for the audio when I imported the game, after I did some testing. Could you check in the menu (in the "system" sub-menu) if the volume is set to 0?
Already fooled around with it hoping if I set it to 0 then backed out then back in and set to 100 it would magically trigger the music. But no luck, the only sound I'm getting is when I go into menus, in and out of doors, when the MC gets slapped on the ass but not much other than that. But to accurately answer your original question, no they weren't set to 0 they are all at 100. And I did not transfer a save or any of that jazz, it's a complete fresh start. I just don't know if it's my end that's faulty, my PC is junk.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Already fooled around with it hoping if I set it to 0 then backed out then back in and set to 100 it would magically trigger the music. But no luck, the only sound I'm getting is when I go into menus, in and out of doors, when the MC gets slapped on the ass but not much other than that. But to accurately answer your original question, no they weren't set to 0 they are all at 100. And I did not transfer a save or any of that jazz, it's a complete fresh start. I just don't know if it's my end that's faulty, my PC is junk.
I downloaded the 0.81b version from my link, just in case, and the music seems fine. If you already checked the options, the only thing I can suggest is re-downloading the file. It would be a weird PC issue if the sounds were fine, but the music wasn't. You can also check the audio folder, to see if the files are there.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello comunity,
since longer time my avatar is occopied by the ghost 'Catherine'.
She is cute and sends sexy dreams ^u^, but I dislike red entries into the logjournal. ;-)
Can anyone give me a tip for the mission 'ghost n' harlots'?
thank, A Kitty :)

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes