Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
anyway to make the game window larger without the resolution going bad?
I dont think so, if your getting a 'windowed' screen, alt+enter will give you full screen, but it automatically comes up as full screen!

Edit I say that and I'm playing it on a 40" screen, but it looks pretty good to me, I really don't have any problems with the quality!

Reactions: RedWyne007

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The slime question been answered before but for the slime use detect magic in the forest to see the slime path and follow that path to the slime. Moondrops can only be located in the forest at night of a full Moon, they are the purple flowers.
thing is im using or have been using detect magic in the forest and still see no slime trail.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
thing is im using or have been using detect magic in the forest and still see no slime trail.
If the quest is active (and you didn't fail it in any way, like starting chapter 2, for example), you should be able to cast detect magic as soon as you enter the forest (meaning, going past the first screen with the tent) and see a shining on one of the tiles. From there, it should be impossible to get lost.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If the quest is active (and you didn't fail it in any way, like starting chapter 2, for example), you should be able to cast detect magic as soon as you enter the forest (meaning, going past the first screen with the tent) and see a shining on one of the tiles. From there, it should be impossible to get lost.
I've walked through the entire forest, completely depleted my mana pool casting the spell. unless starting chapter 2 is just joining the mages guild than no, I haven't started chapter 2

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
What does the quest log say?
Didn't even realize there was a quest log, ok I see my problem. I've been moving along the assumption that once you talk to someone about something than you just go exploring or looking for it. Thats how I've been plying the game for the longest.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Didn't even realize there was a quest log, ok I see my problem. I've been moving along the assumption that once you talk to someone about something than you just go exploring or looking for it. Thats how I've been plying the game for the longest.
Well, do let me know if you still have troubles. Also, did you check the ?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Well, do let me know if you still have troubles. Also, did you check the ?
Man been looking for that forever, now I can just point people to the walkthrough instead of answering questions lol.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE GOLD MINE. looked everywhere i can think of. anyone help
Don't need to cap and if your talking about the mine beside Golden Leaf. It’s located in the same mountain as the second temple, which is very close to the town. There are two ways to get there- if you enter the mountain from going straight west, you’ll appear right in front of it (the miner told you about a shortcut through the woods). Otherwise, you can enter it by climbing the mountain as usual but going east after the bridge (you can see a trail going east, right before climbing a set of stairs). Check the walkthrough in the OP or the post above yours if you have more questions.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
Don't need to cap and if your talking about the mine beside Golden Leaf. It’s located in the same mountain as the second temple, which is very close to the town. There are two ways to get there- if you enter the mountain from going straight west, you’ll appear right in front of it (the miner told you about a shortcut through the woods). Otherwise, you can enter it by climbing the mountain as usual but going east after the bridge (you can see a trail going east, right before climbing a set of stairs). Check the walkthrough in the OP or the post above yours if you have more questions.
Thank You

Reactions: Bladeue

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Not when I first messed around with the game but cool to know
I put a bounty out to write the walkthrough not too long ago, so it's a very recent development. The walkthrough isn't perfect, so do let me know if there is something missing or lacking in details.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
A "skip previously seen event" prompt would make life easier. Why would you want to read same event multiple times, after all. It'd save the effort of manually skipping trough it while making sure everyone pays attention to a scene they didn't see before, like when a repeatable scene gets different variant at lower inhibition.
Might as well get rid of the repeatable random events/dreams or make them happen rarely as a reminder you have the ghost inside you or whatever. Repeating scenes is the job of the gallery.

It's annoying when Ariel appears in front of the house and you talk to her expecting a new event and it's the same beach event making the player go "oh I get to press w key for a minute, now this is what I call gameplay".

Marintas charm blocking the accessory slot isn't great since it nullifies the effort of obtaining other accessories. Hope that gets changed.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A "skip previously seen event" prompt would make life easier. Why would you want to read same event multiple times, after all. It'd save the effort of manually skipping trough it while making sure everyone pays attention to a scene they didn't see before, like when a repeatable scene gets different variant at lower inhibition.
Might as well get rid of the repeatable random events/dreams or make them happen rarely as a reminder you have the ghost inside you or whatever. Repeating scenes is the job of the gallery.

It's annoying when Ariel appears in front of the house and you talk to her expecting a new event and it's the same beach event making the player go "oh I get to press w key for a minute, now this is what I call gameplay".

Marintas charm blocking the accessory slot isn't great since it nullifies the effort of obtaining other accessories. Hope that gets changed.
Adding a skip option would be too much to do now, I don't think there is an easy way to tweak all the scenes to include it. Adding something for the ghost events would be much easier. Still, adding the option to skip vs holding down the w key is probably the same, as far as speed goes (the random ghost scenes are very short).

Ariel getting in the way all the time has been fixed in version 0.82.

While I can see why you wouldn't want the charm to block the accessory slot, there would be a few consistency issues with simply having the option to take it off (people that treated you like you are their slave a moment ago, would go back to talking to you as if that never happened). I guess the simplest work-around would be to turn it into an object in the inventory, so it won't occupy a slot anymore. It might be troublesome to go back and change this, however.

Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, i'm still in "first chapter" but i can't do the quest " Spilled Milk", black screen appear everytime i click yes to be hiden in the farm.

Spare

Sep 25, 2017
Has anyone managed to progress Edith's scenes (tea house) to "Visiting Edith at Night" ??
Can't seem to trigger it on my machine

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes