frasse

Feb 7, 2018
You mean inside the cave? There is a wall colored differently from the rest, which you can make crumble using the "push" spell. If you need more details, you can check out the .
__ thank u so much bro ,just one last ask plz , any way to pass the gards ( marchants pass) to the west of takara. thank u again

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
__ thank u so much bro ,just one last ask plz , any way to pass the gards ( marchants pass) to the west of takara. thank u again
You can buy the merchant pass at the Imperial Offices, or earn it through a quest. You can also go to Solina and take a ship to Rahib, if you want to circumvent the problem (but it's a bit expensive).

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
You can buy the merchant pass at the Imperial Offices, or earn it through a quest. You can also go to Solina and take a ship to Rahib, if you want to circumvent the problem (but it's a bit expensive).
i got it , thank u so much for ur reply ,

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What kind of building is it at Tarkas between bar and 'Queen of hearts'?
Its closed all day and night.
Right now there is nothing there, but I was (and I still am) considering a shop there for some kinky items, but it's not a high priority, and I might just cancel the idea. If you use detect magic (and then dispel) near the back of the store, there is a little secret area (nothing too exciting, but something nevertheless).

Reactions: Angora Kitty

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
There is definitely one tittyfuck scene, but I can't remember if there is a proper anal scene (there is some buttplug content with a dominant female character, however).

Reactions: Teutoburger

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
So I can't for the life of me get the fast travel events to trigger. Am I right to understand fast traval is the man with the horse carriage in Tarkas, Solina and Rahib? I've spent well over 1000g trying to get scenes to show up, to no avail. Also tried overworld map traveling, passing by the bridge and the place where you need the merchant's pas. Now I'm kind of at a loss, and the walkthrough doesn't seem to specify what is considered fast travel. Oh, I've also made a new save in chapter 1 in case the scenes were locked in that one.

Anyways, this game is amazing and I'm loving every part of it. Will probably try to get in on the conversation on Patreon once budget allows.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So I can't for the life of me get the fast travel events to trigger. Am I right to understand fast traval is the man with the horse carriage in Tarkas, Solina and Rahib? I've spent well over 1000g trying to get scenes to show up, to no avail. Also tried overworld map traveling, passing by the bridge and the place where you need the merchant's pas. Now I'm kind of at a loss, and the walkthrough doesn't seem to specify what is considered fast travel. Oh, I've also made a new save in chapter 1 in case the scenes were locked in that one.

Anyways, this game is amazing and I'm loving every part of it. Will probably try to get in on the conversation on Patreon once budget allows.
For the random events, the fast trave the game refers to is the one in Tarkas. You can find maps all over the various districts of Tarkas, and you can "teleport" from one to the other. The easiest one to find is probably in the square near your house in Tarkas (you should see a sign of some sorts there).

The random scenes should always be available, so don't worry about progressing through the game.

Glad you are liking the game, I hope you'll enjoy the random scenes as well, once you get a chance to try them out (remember, there are two different sets of random scenes for daytime and nighttime). ^_^

Gobinath

Mar 23, 2018
can someone post a pic of slime location for Haunted Woods? I'm really can't find it. Help Request

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
can someone post a pic of slime location for Haunted Woods? I'm really can't find it. Help Request
Were you unable to find the trail using detect magic? Anyway, if you enter the forest (going past the tent) and then go straight north, you'll reach the correct area. From there, there is only one road for a while, that will lead to a tree a bit separated from the rest. Use detect magic, and you should see a "signal" coming from the tree. Interacting with that spot, will make the slimegirl appear.

Reactions: Gobinath

Gobinath

Mar 23, 2018
Were you unable to find the trail using detect magic? Anyway, if you enter the forest (going past the tent) and then go straight north, you'll reach the correct area. From there, there is only one road for a while, that will lead to a tree a bit separated from the rest. Use detect magic, and you should see a "signal" coming from the tree. Interacting with that spot, will make the slimegirl appear.
ThanksYou For Help. It's OK now

Reactions: mdqp
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes