mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
how many days does it take to repair the lighthouse in golden leaf? i have completed all other upgrade/repair activities in golden leaf and all the objectives under the quest "turning a new leaf" is currently green/completed but the quest name itself is still white/incomplete. i guess it is waiting for the lighthouse repair to be complete. am i right or is it a bug?

Raio10

May 6, 2017
does anyone have a save they would be willing to share as i haven't played this for a while, so my saves probably wouldn't even work on here, not bothered where abouts in the game it is thanks for any help.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Currently, it's just the hypnotist who can give you the bimbo trait. In version 0.87, one of Sonya's paths will also give you the bimbo trait.
Hypnotist from bazaar? How to achieve bimbo trait in 0.86c version?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how i get the transform for mouse / fish ?
You must progress through the main quest, and explore the temples. To visit the first temple, you must sleep at home, meet Alpharius when you try to leave the next day, and go talk to him to the mage guild so he can show you where the temple is. At the end of the temple, if you interact with the statue, you get the mouse transformation. You then need to start chapter 2 (you must go back home, and interact with the papers on the desk in your uncle's study). For chapter 2, you can either get Alpharius's help in finding the other temple, or research the hint you can find at the end of the first temple in the mage guild library (the one in the B1 floor). This is just the basic outline, let me know if you need more help (or make sure to refer the walkthrough).

how many days does it take to repair the lighthouse in golden leaf? i have completed all other upgrade/repair activities in golden leaf and all the objectives under the quest "turning a new leaf" is currently green/completed but the quest name itself is still white/incomplete. i guess it is waiting for the lighthouse repair to be complete. am i right or is it a bug?
The quest itself doesn't complete because I might add more to it later on, so I didn't deactivate it. Once the repairs are complete, you can actually enter the lighthouse, and you should also be able to see if the lighthouse is still damaged or not from the worldmap.

Hypnotist from bazaar? How to achieve bimbo trait in 0.86c version?
The hypnotist is at the circus. You can find him in one of the tents to the east.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
You can buy the merchant pass at the Imperial Offices, or earn it through a quest. You can also go to Solina and take a ship to Rahib, if you want to circumvent the problem (but it's a bit expensive).
Don't understand how to buy merchant pass. Quest failed, because mc belongs to Zanti farm. Bought ticket from Solina to Rahib, arrived to Rahib and what to do?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
When would you add a scene when the ghost control her at night?

I feel like soo many scene is missing from the game right now. In the breeder scene, it only show her being strap on and have her pants remove afterward. It would be great to show a intercourse scene as well.

I also would like to know if the slave part can allowed us to choose man or woman without forcing us to only have gold (Man) or will/int+ (woman).

And 1 suggestion, can you improves the Personal info interface like how they did with Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris?

If you take a look at this game interface for Status, https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v0-91-heaven-studios.86/
You can see the character show a sign of low/high morality based on the status alone. In your current game Personal Info, it only display the changes on the upper body (Tattoo & piercing).

Would be great to have a option to see full body view & face emotion (Based on corruption) on it as well.

Reactions: Del.Mar

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
New version has been released t the public. Caliross 0.86c is the latest one.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
When would you add a scene when the ghost control her at night?

I feel like soo many scene is missing from the game right now. In the breeder scene, it only show her being strap on and have her pants remove afterward. It would be great to show a intercourse scene as well.

I also would like to know if the slave part can allowed us to choose man or woman without forcing us to only have gold (Man) or will/int+ (woman).

And 1 suggestion, can you improves the Personal info interface like how they did with Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris?

If you take a look at this game interface for Status, https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v0-91-heaven-studios.86/
You can see the character show a sign of low/high morality based on the status alone. In your current game Personal Info, it only display the changes on the upper body (Tattoo & piercing).

Would be great to have a option to see full body view & face emotion (Based on corruption) on it as well.
You do have scenes with the ghost at night, but just in Tarkas. It doesn't take long to add them for when you sleep in Golden Leaf as well, but I'll also need to possibly have different effects/reactions when you are a noble, so I am not doing it just yet. If you mean why it doesn't have CG, it will have it in the next update.

You mean, you want to pick the job for the slaves? I'd rather keep that as another way to distinguish the two. The bonuses aren't that important, and as the game grows, there will be more ways to get what you want in terms of stats and gold anyway.

That specific scene as a breeder was troublesome because after all the work I gave my artist, he found he was having a hard time with the angle (basically, the table would get in the way). Maybe I'll request a picture with a different angle, to complete the scene.

I briefly checked the game you linked. I could easily change her expression to fit with her inhibitions (even with the currently used view).
Trying to track how much sex she had would take a lot of time (I'd have to manually review all sex scenes and add a variable call to each, according to the type of scene it is), I'd rather spend that time on other aspects of the game.
Having a full view is possible, it can be commissioned, but since I am using VX Ace at its native resolution, I feel like the details would be too small to justify the investment. I am not completely excluding it (I thought about it before), but needing another page, and having such a limited use, I am not sure if it's worth it.

how to revisit emperor's palace after the mission in which i become noble?
That's available in version 0.87. You can buy a carriage as a noble, and you can use that to travel around. To have the option to buy one, you should speak to Keiko, your valet, once you reach chapter 3.

Reactions: DrGrigor

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
If you mean why it doesn't have CG, it will have it in the next update.

Nice, so update 0.88 is going to have a CG for exhibition scene?

I'd rather keep that as another way to distinguish the two. The bonuses aren't that important, and as the game grows, there will be more ways to get what you want in terms of stats and gold anyway.

Then what about an option to have the will & int decrease for the woman? You can choose to either increase or decrease it. Right now I want the woman, but I don't want to have the stat increase.

I briefly checked the game you linked. I could easily change her expression to fit with her inhibitions (even with the currently used view).
Trying to track how much sex she had would take a lot of time (I'd have to manually review all sex scenes and add a variable call to each, according to the type of scene it is), I'd rather spend that time on other aspects of the game.

If tracking is not possible, how about changing how she look before & after she had sex? Like in this screenshot? In this game, the author change how she look after a sex scene base on what type of sexual intercourse she had. In this screenshot, she had all type of intercourse at once. Would be great to have a view of her vagina completely fill if she had sex & agree for one to come inside, or oral view of her swallowing or have it spray on her face & etc.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
New version has been released t the public. Caliross 0.86c is the latest one.

Thanks for sharing, but I found something newer ^^

Caliross 0.87
Release date: 2019-03-23
(Note: this game requires you to have installed)

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 12, 2018
Two questions. When and how can you purchase your own carriage from Keiko? Also, how to transform into Baldur/Lanessa? When asked "For what purpose?" the only option is "Nervermind."

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Thanks for sharing, but I found something newer ^^

Caliross 0.87
Release date: 2019-03-23
(Note: this game requires you to have installed)

- - -

Not all capes wear heroes <3

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
I've a black screen during transport to the Feywald ruins while using Alpharius's carriage and having at the same time the one of Keiko at my mansion.
It's not a real problem because the one in Golden Leaf doesn't have this bug.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes