Jul 28, 2018
Where *is* that bloody wish giving dragon? I swear I'm missing something super obvious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm there but I don't know what to do next!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
*laughing* Honestly, I was going to give a casual inquiry into if Erica had mastered shapeshifting to the point of adjusting her own plentiful assets, as well as whiping out the ye old glorious futa bits.. but then I used the search function instead.

..And found out I asked something along those lines before.

..In December 2018. Wow.

So instead, Ima go with: It's awesome to see this much love go into a game, and kudos to you for keepin on keepin on!

I did have a handful of question as I was zipping through it, so I figured, hey, may as well:

The bikini vendor requires you to be a bimbo for the ity bitty bikini goods, apparently. But shouldn't being a exhibitionist trait also be enough to peak Erica's interest? I mean, showing of is literally what they are designed for. And nip slips, I suppose.

If you work out enough with the trainer, will Erica ever develop visible gains, or the power of abs, or is that simply too much trouble?

Speaking of exhibitionist goods, is there any option to wear skimpier attire in general while roaming and exploring?

Is there any chance to escape the clutches of the cowgirl group (zenti?) post body mods, due to luck, pluck, or helpful plot devices? The idea of Erica attempting recover her sense of self and resume adventuring whilst still a leaky cowgirl is amusing. (I get that they eventually let her go, but only as a puppet and then you are locked in their route.) Or possibly end up with a similar transformation accidently, thus being 'unclaimed' for the time being. Bonus points if your purchased slave can assist with milking you at home.

Regarding the futanari state and changes to artwork-- it doesn't neccessarily have to interfere with the general rig, right? As a shapeshifter it could simply be something that manifests due to poor impulse control when she gets too aroused-- willingly or not. So no change to the usual look unless its a sexy time that requires it, then boom, tent city. That may lean more into your prefered submissive style content while also giving a opportunity to dabble with the other situations, pairings, and setups. If anything, Erica would require even more willpower to function somewhat normally, due to the dual set of rampant urges trying to direct her body at that point.

Currently the only way to include the futanari NPC character is to either have them utterly dominate Erica and her chosen path, or have zenti step in and claim her-- but they also own you. No middle ground, right?

Where *is* that bloody wish giving dragon? I swear I'm missing something super obvious.

Have a good one!
Am I giving the game a lot of love, or am I just slow? I'll leave the answer to the players. I am glad you are appreciating my efforts, though! ^_^

The decision to have it work only with the bimbo trait is one of convenience for me. Simply put, I'd have to write a different set of scenes for bimbo and non-bimbo Erica at that point, and the new bikini was specifically planned to work just with the bimbo trait, to give it more content. There are a few scenes written under the assumption that if you are wearing that bikini you are a bimbo, so it would be a bit too much work to change that.

No abs planned. It's another thing I didn't consider. In theory, it shouldn't be too hard to edit the waist, but the pelvic tattoos and the belly button piercing might also need to be changed, and I'd have to check/edit all the layers above that one to make sure there are no weird issues.
Basically, it's enough of a pain and it would probably be just for looks, so I don't think I'd work on it now. Maybe for future games (although I'd like to have customizations featured in all CGs in the future, which means I might have to sacrifice any customizations which are too impactful visually).

I did not consider an escape from the Cowgirl path (other than by using one of the dragon's wishes to completely revert the path). Since some of the stuff is mutually exclusive, allowing more ambiguous statuses felt overly ambitious. It's something I could think about, actually, but I'd have to figure out exactly what I'd want to have in there, and what the consequences should be.

I am considering adding some "temporary futa" situations for the protagonist (there is already one, actually, although very out of the way and hard to trigger unless you know it's there). I am not sure on the details, however, since it's not a top priority at the moment.

Right now, Futanaris that you can meet are all tied to Eliza, yes. I plan to add a few encounters with more "normal" Naris in the world, outside of power struggles, but it will be pretty rare overall.

Check the post above for the step by step to find the dragon. ^_^

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Question, is the ponygirl path currently complete or is the some stuff still to add?
The path is complete. I can't exclude I'll add more to it, but the arc is complete, so I would just add some "isolated" scenes here and there, at best.

Where is kairos family mansion he invited me but I dunno how to go there
Oh, crap. I think I mentioned it in the game somewhere, but I didn't make it obvious enough. Anyway, if you go to Zanark, you should find some guards blocking a street. You can go to Kairos from there. I'll probably change this in the future, with a carriage coming to fetch you at your mansion for the first visit, but I changed around elements of the visit more than a few times, so I decided to quickly wrap it up for release, and change it afterward when I had more time and I worked on more content for it.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
i accidently skipped the chat with jin, what is this thing he wants for 500G's? is it an outfit? and how do i get it? xx

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
i accidently skipped the chat with jin, what is this thing he wants for 500G's? is it an outfit? and how do i get it? xx
You must go to the Bazaar at night, to buy something from the old man there (he is at the counter on the left). It's a "gift" for you (even though you'll pay with your own money). You must bring it back to him, before you can see what it actually is.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just played the whole ponygirl path and all I can say is, I LOVE IT. To me all it needs is a couple of repeatable scene with the room's furniture, extra repeatable scenes when you use the whistle to summon Lady Pendleton and finally some CG's for the final steps in Erica's training.

Otherwise this path is Grade A minted, love the writing and decriptions, keep up the STELLAR work mdqp.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just played the whole ponygirl path and all I can say is, I LOVE IT. To me all it needs is a couple of repeatable scene with the room's furniture, extra repeatable scenes when you use the whistle to summon Lady Pendleton and finally some CG's for the final steps in Erica's training.

Otherwise this path is Grade A minted, love the writing and decriptions, keep up the STELLAR work mdqp.
Glad you like it! I'd like to add some extra stuff as well, although it might be a while before I revisit it (there is a lot of work to do in other areas, and the path is now complete, as far as its "story arch" goes). More CGs will definitely arrive for it, don't worry.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Ale169

Mar 27, 2020
hi guys, I have a little question regarding the Golden LEaf mansion.
I already remodelled it completely and made the commercial contract with the local people but I cannot get to organize the party are there any other steps I'm skipping?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
hi guys, I have a little question regarding the Golden LEaf mansion.
I already remodelled it completely and made the commercial contract with the local people but I cannot get to organize the party are there any other steps I'm skipping?
Let's go through the checklist: did you complete all repairs/improvements to the mansion (attic, basement, new furniture, new rooms (for TWO floors) and general repairs)? Did you do the repairs for the town? If you did those and you expanded the city, then you should be able to talk to Keiko and get news about the party.

Huh sounds like people really want some saves for this game, cant blame em its a long haul this game.
I think the problem is also that there are various branches and some mutually exclusive things, so specific saves are in higher demand and are harder to get.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Does anyone have a save at the beginning of the noble path with eliza and non cowgirl? I lost all my saves :/
Save 40 should be right before her first scene, just sleep in the bed and ignore all the warnings. Sleep again for her second scene. Save 39 for all the others, start by speaking to the woman right in front of you, then after the scene talk to her again about the plans. All the others are triggered either by sleeping or by entering/exiting the mansion.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hey, can you please tell me what location this person is located ? View attachment 837856
Thats Edith the prima donna singer at the cafe, in the first area of the capital.

Fair warning, she has a bad end/game over, it can be avoided though, she is always dominant but when she invites you to her home, any scene where she dominates you, you will be given a choice to accept it, or you can call her out (i.e she's being too rough), she then plays with Erica a bit more softly, do that enough times and she decides to accept Erica as her submissive girlfriend rather than her hopelessly shameless slutty slave/housemaid which ends with a game over.

Last edited:
Reactions: jojf

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
In the picture gallery how do you get scenes 137 and 209?
Let's see... 209 can be found in Highrock, a village you can currently only visit if you do a quest for the adventurers guild (the quest becomes available once you reach chapter 3). Talk to the two guys at the table in the tavern.

137 is part of a series of events which begins with you getting drunk at the pub in Tarkas, getting in trouble with some guards and being pushed to work as a maid for them. The starting event is random, so it might take you a few tries to start the event, and then you need to go to their "private club" to work as a maid and eventually get the scene (if you keep doing what they tell you to do).

Reactions: stonedmonk

angrydragon

Jul 3, 2020
Ok Im having trouble finding spells. Dont know if anybody already asked but Im looking for Pocket Dimension and the Ritual spells. Apparently they are needed for some quest.

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Save 40 should be right before her first scene, just sleep in the bed and ignore all the warnings. Sleep again for her second scene. Save 39 for all the others, start by speaking to the woman right in front of you, then after the scene talk to her again about the plans. All the others are triggered either by sleeping or by entering/exiting the mansion.
Aight thanks my g

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes