Jul 28, 2018
Ok Im having trouble finding spells. Dont know if anybody already asked but Im looking for Pocket Dimension and the Ritual spells. Apparently they are needed for some quest.
I've heard rumors of a Pocket Dimension. Are they true?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that I'm there, how do I get into the inner room of the Pocket Dimension?

What's this about a Ritual Spell?

What do I need for the Ritual Spell?

Where do I find a Magical Gemstone?

How can I charge it?

What does this Ritual do, anyway?

angrydragon

Jul 3, 2020
I've heard rumors of a Pocket Dimension. Are they true?

Now that I'm there, how do I get into the inner room of the Pocket Dimension?

What's this about a Ritual Spell?

What do I need for the Ritual Spell?

Where do I find a Magical Gemstone?

How can I charge it?

What does this Ritual do, anyway?
Thank you. First time playing this game. Didnt know what all the parts was for.

AlphaOmega47

Jan 5, 2019
I wanted to get some clarification about the double or nothing game in the Spiders Den. Is the dealer cheating or is there a bug that prevents you from winning at the 4000G bet or higher. They seem to always draw doubles of Aces and Kings and balance of probability says I should have won at least once off a 2 or Queen.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
how not to lose noblesse oblige quest? Mc is getting drunk and ends up losing quest no matter what i try to do

Jul 28, 2018

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I wanted to get some clarification about the double or nothing game in the Spiders Den. Is the dealer cheating or is there a bug that prevents you from winning at the 4000G bet or higher. They seem to always draw doubles of Aces and Kings and balance of probability says I should have won at least once off a 2 or Queen.

Yep, she cheats once you reach 4k in wins. It's a way to keep people from exploiting just that game to become absurdly rich and it also makes sense that an illegal gambling den would do such a thing. The game is one that gives players the advantage, instead of favouring the house, after all, so it needs some limiters. I am even considering a total wins cap which would get you banned, but since that would make certain mini-games unavailable, I never did it so far.

Reactions: AlphaOmega47

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
A good way for a big pile of money in the spiders den, for me at least is the dice game odd or even.

First you save game, then bet all your money on odd or even, you win you get double your money, then save again and repeat with your new grand total. Save and repeat as many times as you want for fast easy money.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A good way for a big pile of money in the spiders den, for me at least is the dice game odd or even.

First you save game, then bet all your money on odd or even, you win you get double your money, then save again and repeat with your new grand total. Save and repeat as many times as you want for fast easy money.
I wonder if I should limit this one in some way as well, although it's not as if the game is meant to be particularly balanced as far as the money goes.

AlphaOmega47

Jan 5, 2019
Yep, she cheats once you reach 4k in wins. It's a way to keep people from exploiting just that game to become absurdly rich and it also makes sense that an illegal gambling den would do such a thing. The game is one that gives players the advantage, instead of favouring the house, after all, so it needs some limiters. I am even considering a total wins cap which would get you banned, but since that would make certain mini-games unavailable, I never did it so far.
Thanks for getting back to me and can I just say bravo! I really hoped it was on purpose and not a bug. It's little hidden but believable details like having a dealer in a shady establishment cheat you that really make games like this immersive and memorable.

Edit: Also I think you should leave the dice one in, the Player can always ignore an exploit if they don't need it but it's nice to know there is one there for when you just want play around

Last edited:
Reactions: mdqp
Jul 28, 2018
I wonder if I should limit this one in some way as well, although it's not as if the game is meant to be particularly balanced as far as the money goes.
Personally, I'd prefer having the various gambling opportunities available for people who don't want to grind cash in other ways. I use the roulette wheel at the Queen of Hearts instead of the Spider's Den since it was there first (IIRC) and has a max of 99,999, but that just speeds things up. If a player does want to skip money management it's faster to to add a couple hundred thousand than it is to get there via save-scumming; at least with gambling available they're still playing the game!

I haven't tried doing a playthrough without a giant bankroll for a while; maybe I should do that one of these versions.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Personally, I'd prefer having the various gambling opportunities available for people who don't want to grind cash in other ways. I use the roulette wheel at the Queen of Hearts instead of the Spider's Den since it was there first (IIRC) and has a max of 99,999, but that just speeds things up. If a player does want to skip money management it's faster to to add a couple hundred thousand than it is to get there via save-scumming; at least with gambling available they're still playing the game!

I haven't tried doing a playthrough without a giant bankroll for a while; maybe I should do that one of these versions.

In general, I don't want money to be too much of a problem (other than in the very early stages). Still, I'd also like to have more money sinks, items to buy, activities, and so on, which means I'll have to rebalance money a bit, eventually. I don't like grinding in games (which is why the game doesn't have levels, why there are no random/farmable encounters and why money is less of a concern over time), but I should have allowed some ways for those who like that sort of stuff, maybe, and in general it's no good to make players swim in money, as it reduces some of the "logistics" in managing your items.

I think the game it's going to be fine with just the items you can find and some starting equipment to make the early fights easier, but do let me know how it goes with a "poor" playthrough, maybe there are things I can rebalance already.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i did not understand how to behave if the lady asks me to bring her drink (beer or wine) and then forces mc to drink it

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
who will tell you how to start the quest for 2 temples (became a nobleman but alpharius does not say anything about 2 temples) (according to the guide it is written he must offer help and there will be a choice to accept or not, but he does not have this dialogue) MB do you need to do any other quests? (except for 1 temple by itself)

Jul 28, 2018
who will tell you how to start the quest for 2 temples (became a nobleman but alpharius does not say anything about 2 temples)
When you finished the first temple you should have received a new Quest named "The Truth Is Out There".
If you've gotten into Chapter 2 without it you may have found a bug; I played around a bit before posting this and I couldn't go to Chapter 2 until I triggered it.

Hope this helps.

angrydragon

Jul 3, 2020
How do you get to Tarisa went to both ports and there aint nothing going to that location. Trying to finish Devil is in the Details. Never mind

Last edited:

Thomas Vercetti

Oct 25, 2019
408.jpg 271.jpg 365.jpg 405.jpg
may i ask where can i find these scenes? I will be grateful, thank you very much, also that there is a very willing community here

Last edited:

CharSigma98

Jun 26, 2018
So, im on chapter 3 and i need the map to get to the 3rd temple, but i cant find it (Yes, i searched in the bazaar, and nothing) any help ?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes