mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I did mention in a previous post I'm stuck at the part where I'm in a dungeon area with the three doors. I take the one on the left and have to hide, but I don't know where to hide behind.
You can use your mouse transformation to hide. You should also be able to hide behind the column on the right, but if I remember correctly you still need the mouse transformation afterward. Also, make sure to lock the door behind you after you escape!

BlastAlpha

Sep 21, 2023
You can use your mouse transformation to hide. You should also be able to hide behind the column on the right, but if I remember correctly you still need the mouse transformation afterward. Also, make sure to lock the door behind you after you escape!
Hey is there more to the zanti route? I used to play about 2 years ago and have restarted I wanna know if the Zanti route has been updated. Thanx

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey is there more to the zanti route? I used to play about 2 years ago and have restarted I wanna know if the Zanti route has been updated. Thanx
If it's in the last 2 years, not much should have changed, since the path was more or less complete. There is an alternative way to become a cowgirl if you become a noble without being one, and choose the Zanti family to fund the town's expansion (since that also gets you 2 maids paid by them). I don't know if it's worth it though, as that's almost like an easter egg (there might be 2 or 3 scenes and that's it).

I am planning to add some reactions around the farm after becoming a cowgirl, but I don't how substantial that will be yet.

Idk this is bug or something but when I enter building in bazzar always crash.
My game ver 0.9.17
It seems like one of the files got corrupted since it can't read it. Maybe you'll have to try re-downloading the game.

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes