Light86

Mar 25, 2018
is another possibly more user friendly option, it can also interpolate frames making the game look smoother.
Thank you
but this is 7$ ! obviously you could find the pirated version ... but magpie is free & open source

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
In 'Catching the Mastermind', I'm stuck in the dungeon area with the three doors. Which one do I pick?

H.Lecter

Formerly 'TimurMASTA'
Jan 25, 2023
How to fix it ? i download rtp from itch.io and still have trouble with this error in the start of game

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
New release is here! Don't play this together with your waifu, she might leave you for Erica*. Get the public version or at . Read the changelog , give up halfway through because it's too long, start playing and get lost (rinse and repeat next month)!

*Honestly, it's more likely Erica would leave the game to get with another waifu, instead.

Direct link:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Also, in case google drive is giving problems, here is a Mega link (Mega was giving me problems with the login yesterday, which is why I used google drive instead):

Reactions: Fiamos and sunaboz

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Sad
Reactions: mdqp

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Great game but its focused on stuff I dont particularly like (prostitution, public use, queen of hearts stuff, bimbo stuff) and the stuff I like (pregnancy, monsters, futa on female) is barebones and shallow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Voido and KiraJames

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
Can someone send already runned game file from pc to play it in joiplay?
Download the .7z file from itch.io, drop attached file in with "game.rgss3a" file (it's a copy of my working settings file) before first run, and JoiPlay should use it.

Oh, rename attached file to "settings.json", I couldn't attach the file without a rename.

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes