Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Are there any 'romance options' in this? As opposed to a bunch of casual sex encounters with characters you could easily never see again. And if there are, where do you start them?

Wanna get the protag a boyfriend and then watch her cheat a bunch :devilish:

Reactions: drone4of2

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
Where is the intro with the new slave owner, Lady Pendleton?
Same as the other slave path, but if you have completed the Adventurers guild quest where you are at the party, you have another option when you are prompted to choose who Erica was sold to.

That said, it is just the intro, there is basically just 1 scene as of right now.

Reactions: cvbn28c

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Are there any 'romance options' in this? As opposed to a bunch of casual sex encounters with characters you could easily never see again. And if there are, where do you start them?

Wanna get the protag a boyfriend and then watch her cheat a bunch :devilish:
You can get more involved with some of them, but I didn't plan the game with full romances in mind. If you work at the bakery, you can have a thing with the owner. Ariel is probably the one with the closest thing to a romance going for her (you can meet her in a random encounter if you use the fast travel maps in Tarkas during the day).

Reactions: Arnw

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there anyway to have your breasts shrink with ursula if you have the hourglass trait?
Nope. The hourglass trait keeps your body from ever going below certain measurements. Or at least, that's how it should be, unless there is a bug.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
  • Added small scenes if Catherine has full control over your exhibitionist tendencies;
  • Added 1 new scene to Catherine's pool of random nightly events;

Yay.....

How many path soo far? Cowgirl, slave path.. and?

Darn... wanna know the full list of path available.. all path seems good.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
  • Added small scenes if Catherine has full control over your exhibitionist tendencies;

Yay.....

Noble path.....you can see walkthrough and search for path

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
where is the third temple on the map help meeeeeeeeeeeee plz
It's in the mountains. A straight line from the small lake in the north-east of your first screenshot. Did you buy a map first (and used it), or did you get Alpharius to help you? If you don't either of those things, you can't find the temple.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018

Yay.....

You can get involved with a vampire (but only if you aren't a cow). Another path you can't start as a cow involves Kira at the Bazaar. Well, I am not 100% sure what would qualify as a path for you, so I can only suggest you try everything out. XD

miloss

Mar 26, 2019
It's in the mountains. A straight line from the small lake in the north-east of your first screenshot. Did you buy a map first (and used it), or did you get Alpharius to help you? If you don't either of those things, you can't find the temple.
got it tnx you are so active here... wow

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
got it tnx you are so active here... wow
If I follow a thread for one of my games, I try to answer questions whenever I can. I should probably show up less often, though, so players can talk among each other, and I waste less time. It can be surprisingly time-consuming.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes