Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
Yeah, I got thrown out too. This game is crazy grindy, we need cheats please.

I think you need to not neglect the relationship with the roommate as you grind your stats and earn money for the rent at the same time.

Reactions: Namco15
Sep 22, 2018
This game is really good. No quick saves that I could find, really makes you think about your decisions because you can't go back unless you start over. Played twice, got ending 1 and ending 9.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Reactions: B-Jimi and pingwin

ChadOchocinco

May 9, 2017
Even with the cheat engine, I'm able to change the money, but I'm not able to modify the stats when I find them - if I edit the value in memory, it gets reset when I go to improve it or move to a new screen.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
All LoP games are designed like this, after first Playtrough doesn´t matter which ending the cheats are unlocked, 1 cheat u start with 100 more money 2 Playtrough you got 1000 for a start
Yeah, I got thrown out too. This game is crazy grindy, we need cheats please.

I think you need to not neglect the relationship with the roommate as you grind your stats and earn money for the rent at the same time.
Raise Roomies relationship over 100 got a lot of hot lesbian scenes when u are over 300 she asks to join but it is only possible in the 3 playtrough after u got 1000 from in game cheat
and so on Cheat menu is when u start a new game underneath Skip Intro
have fun

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes