khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I actually found this more enjoyable than most of the LOP games I've played recently. They generally always have good renders but this time they didn't put in any minigames which is a good change IMO. The one issue I had is that I couldn't find any way to train up ASS xp until Frank came along near the end. So some of the highest level sex scenes were unavailable. I may just be missing something obvious. When my game ended I had over 100 xp for all of the different sex categories except ASS, and was barely able to get above 10 in ASS, all of which happened in the last 2 or 3 days.

Reactions: seetths

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I actually found this more enjoyable than most of the LOP games I've played recently. They generally always have good renders but this time they didn't put in any minigames which is a good change IMO. The one issue I had is that I couldn't find any way to train up ASS xp until Frank came along near the end. So some of the highest level sex scenes were unavailable. I may just be missing something obvious. When my game ended I had over 100 xp for all of the different sex categories except ASS, and was barely able to get above 10 in ASS, all of which happened in the last 2 or 3 days.
way to raise ass points is through gloryhole in bar,i started to raise them that way early in the game and had no problems later to reach high numbers. If i remember correctly there is one anal option in gloryhole which raises ass by 2 points

Apr 24, 2018
way to raise ass points is through gloryhole in bar,i started to raise them that way early in the game and had no problems later to reach high numbers. If i remember correctly there is one anal option in gloryhole which raises ass by 2 points
Did you end up with "Failure" for those gloryhole customers?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Did you end up with "Failure" for those gloryhole customers?
You will fail with those who want only anal if you have low ass points but still earn point if i remember well. I was taking customers who wanted bj or sex along with anal and usually pass with success

Reactions: LivingWithLisa

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
How do i get into Kyle route? i am on my fifth play, got frank, yuri, and other non route ending but cant seems to get kyle. anyone has any idea?

Apr 24, 2018
How do i get into Kyle route? i am on my fifth play, got frank, yuri, and other non route ending but cant seems to get kyle. anyone has any idea?
If you mean the route that leads to certain endings (as in he blackmails you), tell me. But I'm assuming you mean the sex scene.

On Day 10, buy Karen the $300 lingerie from the shop and spy on them and go into the room when Karen leaves. Then, do all options but the cum inside one to get points. I don't remember the sub-options though.

Also, on the third or fourth clubbing day on Friday and Saturday, you can spy on Karen and Kyle.

How do you avoid getting kicked out?
Get Karen's relationship high as your popularity increases. I had 120 relationship with Karen by the time I got about 150 popularity and it worked.

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
If you mean the route that leads to certain endings (as in he blackmails you), tell me. But I'm assuming you mean the sex scene.

On Day 10, buy Karen the $300 lingerie from the shop and spy on them and go into the room when Karen leaves. Then, do all options but the cum inside one to get points. I don't remember the sub-options though.

Also, on the third or fourth clubbing day on Friday and Saturday, you can spy on Karen and Kyle.
Oh so he does not have a major route like other guy? shame....
i really liked him too :(

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Can you please explain me, how can i find stamina, energy and time? Someone mentioned money too. I was trying find it in cheat engine like hour, but nothing. Thank you.
+1 I can't find the addresses the other guy posted and I have ZERO idea what I'm looking for in the registry editor.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Any small tips please for the Cheat Engine? Can't find the money variable, tried with "Exact Value" and all "Value Type" didn't got it.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Hello everyone, I have 2 questions. I do not know how to save the game? Then why when I got home from the bar one night, Karen put me out? Thank you for your help.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes