Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I tried played this but I got like, 20 fps max and most of the time it was less than this, anybody knows what are the minimal configuration required to play this let's say, in 720p and low settings?

Apr 18, 2020
I tried played this but I got like, 20 fps max and most of the time it was less than this, anybody knows what are the minimal configuration required to play this let's say, in 720p and low settings?
It's an Unreal engine game so optimisation is crap, if your computer can't handle the game in any setting it wont in any lower settings either.
The game play in it's current state of development isn't really worthwhile. Perhaps someone uploaded the sex scenes elsewhere because they on the other hand are awesome.

Reactions: linus.quotes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
These are the Requirements from the Development site:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the Player site you should at least add one generation of Hardware (imo), to get at least some satisfying frames per second.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
A couple of questions :

(1) How do you equiped the knife ? so far I just whack the enemy with the lantern.

(2) And there is that floating fish thing is that just you're dead when you fight it ?

(3) How do you open a map ? or do we even have some sort of map system ?

(4) How do you know which one to grab in those mushrooms like plants and branch like ? I just click at random and at time I get some at time I don't.

Reactions: polris and GlibGlib

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I was very disappointed and, since it happens quite frequently by now, angry about the fact I was forced to scale down the game to x1080 despite my screen is set to 4K at 3480x2160, to be able to have it windowed at 2715x1527 instead of Fullscreen or Borderless... then I stumbled on this view... and all my anger was all in a sudden calmed down. My anger, I said!

The Devs are definitely feet-oriented, no doubt, or must have read and appreciated my previous comment and sharing... who knows... maybe both.

1700135651933.png
Original scene view [above] and my own takes using the new 360 camera [all those down below]. Not full 3480x2160 [almost there] but still 4K. Focus on her feet, of course!

Anyway... Can tell the Jail Master is quickly becoming my fav character in such an helluva promising game!??

1700143898601.png

I believe the girls kinda wish to thank you, for watching, with a kiss right down below...

1700143064196.png

I really hope you appreciate the share, folks... but if you got the double sense right above... well... no way I'd show you my appreciation the way they do :sneaky:

Cheers!!! :LOL:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
It's an Unreal engine game so optimisation is crap, if your computer can't handle the game in any setting it wont in any lower settings either.
The game play in it's current state of development isn't really worthwhile. Perhaps someone uploaded the sex scenes elsewhere because they on the other hand are awesome.

These are the Requirements from the Development site:

On the Player site you should at least add one generation of Hardware (imo), to get at least some satisfying frames per second.
Thanks for that, and yeah, that's weird, game should run smooth on my pc, since my processor, RAM and video are way higher than these requirements... =\

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
Thanks for that, and yeah, that's weird, game should run smooth on my pc, since my processor, RAM and video are way higher than these requirements... =\
It runs with stable 60fps on ultra on my laptop from 2014, much better than any other unreal 4 projects that I've played. And I have played a LOT of them

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Well, think I'm gonna it another try later then... :rolleyes:
I finally had time to try the Game Mode and it runs smoothly with my specs which aside the 32GB RAM are not exceptional. My GTX 1070 8GB VRAM is stubborn asf haha.
Seriously speaking... if you've got specs higher than the requirements and mine you shouldn't have any trouble at all.

The game is incredibly promising, I'm developing my own game and other projects in Unreal Engine so I know the difficulties and how long things can take to be done. If you don't pay much attention to the bugs [I literally got it broken as soon as I visited the jail and the bugs started piling up!] and don't mind the horny bugs.... well... you'll figure it out!

Definitely a game to keep eyes on closely, as soon as the major bugs gets fixed it's gonna be fun.

PS: Just an important suggestion [for all new players or who's stuck in the jail!]... when you start the game proceed with the Librarian first, after meeting the Priestess, then gather your supplies and stuff from the Provisioner. Only after that go to the jail and speak to the Jailer... if she gives you the key of the jail the first bug [basically locks you in the jail and no door opens anymore, even loading a previous save doesn't help] is gone and you can proceed with the jail's stuff. I haven't gone any further yet so I can tell what comes next, I only found there is an exit with a carriage another Sister so I presume that's where to go as son as the jail fun is over.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I finally had time to try the Game Mode and it runs smoothly with my specs which aside the 32GB RAM are not exceptional. My GTX 1070 8GB VRAM is stubborn asf haha.
Seriously speaking... if you've got specs higher than the requirements and mine you shouldn't have any trouble at all.

The game is incredibly promising, I'm developing my own game and other projects in Unreal Engine so I know the difficulties and how long things can take to be done. If you don't pay much attention to the bugs [I literally got it broken as soon as I visited the jail and the bugs started piling up!] and don't mind the horny bugs.... well... you'll figure it out!

Definitely a game to keep eyes on closely, as soon as the major bugs gets fixed it's gonna be fun.

PS: Just an important suggestion [for all new players or who's stuck in the jail!]... when you start the game proceed with the Librarian first, after meeting the Priestess, then gather your supplies and stuff from the Provisioner. Only after that go to the jail and speak to the Jailer... if she gives you the key of the jail the first bug [basically locks you in the jail and no door opens anymore, even loading a previous save doesn't help] is gone and you can proceed with the jail's stuff. I haven't gone any further yet so I can tell what comes next, I only found there is an exit with a carriage another Sister so I presume that's where to go as son as the jail fun is over.
Thanks for the information, but no, my pc don't match your specs hahaha
I have 16 RAM, and my VRAM is like, 4GB, but anyways, if the requirements are RAM 8GB and VRAM 1GB I shouldn't be having problems running it... anyway... it is what it is :LOL:

Reactions: ZonesIntruder

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Thanks for the information, but no, my pc don't match your specs hahaha
I have 16 RAM, and my VRAM is like, 4GB, but anyways, if the requirements are RAM 8GB and VRAM 1GB I shouldn't be having problems running it... anyway... it is what it is :LOL:
I mean, if you could let me know your specs here - I'd gladly try to assist.

Also note, performance issues have been found and noted when running cracked Windows OS's.

Also check if your GPU drivers are up to date, it's kind of a dumb thing to suggest but - it's often times overlooked.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Encounter a new bug when you find a lone survivor of the previous sister that was sent ahead of you inside of on what look like the inside of a giant tree/mushroom trunk there is a fireplace and there she is. But when I find her then the conversations starts and somehow It trigger the changes of days as it interrupts with the conversations then after the new day. You can see your cursor in the game but the game seem to be stuck you can still move the cursor but that's it and you can't press escape to try to load a new game or go into the main menu.

Farmished sister is the survivor sister that I found it was called like so.

Anyone else encountered this bug ?

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
This game is so well optimized spec-wise that if you (linus.quotes) are having problems and have better specs than the required, it might be software related on your end (just for clarification, this runs locked 60 at highest setting on my machine, i5-10300 H, 24GB RAM, GTX1650 4GBVRAM).

That said, this version is... Rough to say the least, I've encountered so many game breaking bugs is actually funny how it managed to improve so much from the previous version and simultaneously break this much.

agriasoaks I did not, but encountered something similar, let me explain; remember last version you could heal some mind state by having sex with the random savages in the ghost frontier map?, well I tryed that but the day change triggered and that softlocked my game in the transition screen, had to force close and re-open.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
This game is so well optimized spec-wise that if you (linus.quotes) are having problems and have better specs than the required, it might be software related on your end (just for clarification, this runs locked 60 at highest setting on my machine, i5-10300 H, 24GB RAM, GTX1650 4GBVRAM).

That said, this version is... Rough to say the least, I've encountered so many game breaking bugs is actually funny how it managed to improve so much from the previous version and simultaneously break this much.

agriasoaks I did not, but encountered something similar, let me explain; remember last version you could heal some mind state by having sex with the random savages in the ghost frontier map?, well I tryed that but the day change triggered and that softlocked my game in the transition screen, had to force close and re-open.
I see, thanks for sharing your experience, I will try it again somehow to see if it behaves better, but I think I'll wait till next version.

Oh, and btw, what are that game that you have on your sig?:rolleyes:

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
i love that feet i hope to see more in future update...and hope to costum the charecter....like the finger nails color etc....

Reactions: Nekto11111

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Hope the game will be finished and released on steam so I can buy the full version of it. I can't access any other then steam sadly XD wishful thinking.

I really do like the design of the main character.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes