Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I'm going through a very hard time for my self in my life right now, and I'm not talking about "that" hard time, but I'm trying hard to fight myself and the hard reality of this fucked up world we're living in. In a now rare moment of astonishment for the few things still worth living... and despite not being into feet fetish even if in love with a woman nice feet I felt the urge of sharing these 4K screenshots.
Speaking of the game itself I believe there's not much to say more than evidence can tell... so I have only 2 words, before getting back into my personal nightmares, to describe it: absolutely superbe!!!

Screenshot 2023-09-26 012348.png Screenshot 2023-09-26 012646.png

PS: Just a couple of insight about the little incongruences I've found in that scene... 1. the Jail Master going naked in a sequence then appearing dressed up again in a following one to finally appear naked again, 2. the Savage being shackled then unshackled and then shackled again. Just a couple of details I'd probably suggest to try fixing but it doesn't take anything away from the impressive overall quality ─ cut of the views, characters models, animations, physics, interface, everything ─ of the entire scene. Kudos to the truly talented artist/team behind this project, with all my best wishes for a professional future that looks already shining bright!

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021

I've uploaded a scene from the game and did some voice-over. Devs, if you like the video I've done, I DM'ed you in Discord.

Last edited:

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Does this game have sex scenes that start from losing/winning combat or is it only story sex, or you have to go to the prison or something to have sex?

SolidSnekus

Jun 21, 2020
In the starting area you get to the sex by progressing the story or by interacting with the fellas in the jail. Once you get to the ghost frontier it's only from interacting with the fellas out and about. Death simply kills you, and you can't "win" combat.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
a bit confusing but if it gets more developped it will be a very good one, i like the graphism, and intruiging gameplay. i wait to see more, especially being able to fight, and actually having saves, being able to store water like the dungeon object says it do but we dont have it in the ghost frontier....

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Definitely some potential. It's hard to really judge when there's a ton of functionality missing. You can't access the control screen, most of the inventory menu, and only crafting works at the lantern. And outside of walking around and interacting with things, I'm not entirely sure what the gameplay is supposed to be.

That might be in-part because I had a bug where I opened the options menu at one point and it never went away. I'd close and open it again only for it to overlap. Couldn't see the indicators in the bottom left for example. Also, changing your amount of clothes didn't seem to stay.

Back to gameplay, I'm hoping it's not going to be a largely resource management type game. I briefly saw indicators that looked like, sleep, hunger, etc. and I'm not personally one who enjoys that on top of just not dying and figuring out where the heck to go in a giant open area.

The ambience of the big open area did creep me the hell out though, and largely the game does look nice.

On a final note, is there a way to get into the back left cell with the cannibal guy? The right click gives him a sex indicator but maybe that's just there for when he gets something later?

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.3 of the game I call "Crashland", I have 150 FPS and my game crashes every 10 minutes.I hope the crashes will be resolved with 0.4.

NB: The crashes are resolved in v0.4 ^^

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Played around with it and there's a ton of potential. Wonder where they'll be going with this.

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
What's new?

they added a lot of gameplay stuff, you can now fight monsters with your lantern it seems, and they added a bunch of new animation with the girls fucking this troll creature. There's also a free camera mode when you view animations. Overall, it seems they were improving mostly gameplay these two months. I don't know, they're leaning into making it a real game, but I want more improvement to the fucking side of things and quality improvements at that too. They're too serious with the lore and whatnot.

Last edited:
Reactions: D0v4hk1n
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes