Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Notice: There is a bug, when the next day arrives at the point where you are in the middle of a conversation, the entire hud is just freez and you cannot continue the discussion neither do anything...cannot bring in the menu, nothing. :)

Reactions: MoreNow

EroFarmer24

May 2, 2021
The update is amazing. I'm quite impressed with the amount of love devs show for their project and the sheer speed of updates. The game is barely 4 months old but has more potential than other projects after YEARS of being in the development. I wish devs all the luck and will be watching the development with great interest.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I might have missed that, but
how to save? in the forest if I use the lantern it only let me craft food...

Ps: very good game

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Am I crazy or is the weird fish monster more common now? It showed up so many times while I was playing that I was constantly stuck between enjoying hentai and being in complete panic within seconds of each other.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Am I crazy or is the weird fish monster more common now? It showed up so many times while I was playing that I was constantly stuck between enjoying hentai and being in complete panic within seconds of each other.

Yeah that thing constantly kills me with one hit... and it's impossible to save the game. Also the water is just not enough.

Sometimes I don't even see it, it's so fast. (probably a bug or a feature). There should be an "easy mode" or something like that.

Reactions: MoreNow
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes