Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I wasn't expecting the giant fish creature, and let me tell you seeing that at 3AM shook me to my goddamned core. Good game so far though, aside from the survival mechanics being kind of insane in the current state.

maybemaybe112

Mar 20, 2022
I'm stuck. Where will I find the 4th book? It is supposed to be out of the library. Thanks!
I remember having the same problem, basically it's the book on the ground but the option to pick it up doesn't show up. every book is a book you have to pick up. I think it was on the left side(coming from entrance) I basically played football with it until it turned around and then option to pick it up showed up.

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
CallOfBeyond-0.3PE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
cant download anything from this site. cant register an account. it says password contains illegal characters lol.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
cant download anything from this site. cant register an account. it says password contains illegal characters lol.
Now try without "NTR" in the password ^^

But yeah, you need to register an "account" (which is literally a dummy account), and then if the downloads still don't work, check the last link in my post.

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Now try without "NTR" in the password ^^

But yeah, you need to register "an account" (which is literally a dummy account), and then if the downloads still don't work, check the last link in my post.
Why add a link that requires an account? Smells of computer STDs.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Seriously?!?! WTF?! Save game is the fucking BASIS of any game.

Play Skyrim with those Private Needs, RND and Frostfall? ;-)
Eh. 7 Days to Die has better implementations than many games, so if I wanted a challenging survival experience, I'd just replay it. Plus v21 dropped a couple weeks back too.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Why add a link that requires an account? Smells of computer STDs.
We went private because other sites were abusing our infrastructure.
If you don't like our approach or the fact that we are entirely community-funded, then please kindly fuck off :3

Reactions: DocRipper

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Its an okay start to the needs system, but saying "as a normal human being" doesn't really work. Why?

Well, I doubt it will have:
-> Pooping.
-> Peeing.
-> Eating too much and getting bloated.
-> Bleeding.
-> Infection.
-> Disease.
-> Cleanliness.
-> Sleep requirement.
-> Deep wounds.
-> Broken / Fractured body parts.
-> Need to cook food.
-> Need to boil water.
-> Temperature.

Etc...

So it kinda feels half-baked, like most "survival systems". But its a start, and interested to see where it goes.
Considering the game is literally only 0.3 and is fresh out of the gate, I'd say almost everything is half baked at this moment in time. For a 3D game that's relatively new, it's already more exciting for me than a lot other games out there. Especially ones that have been in development for almost 6 years and show less promise than this one.

Give it time, the updates will continue to roll and new content will come. Remember it's still new... So a little patience is key I guess.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes