VN Ren'Py Call of Success [v0.2] [10KI]

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This will not be the main tag of the game.
To some it's enough that it's there. Including me.

However, if that's what YOU want to do, do it. But only if YOU want to do it.

In my experience, if it's not your main tag, adding it is always trouble. Then it turns your fans into two different camps of people asking for more or less content. So if you are planning on adding Netori as a more main tag, then the other one is a bit of a waste.

Either way, I wish you a good day and development!

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
To some it's enough that it's there. Including me.

However, if that's what YOU want to do, do it. But only if YOU want to do it.

In my experience, if it's not your main tag, adding it is always trouble. Then it turns your fans into two different camps of people asking for more or less content. So if you are planning on adding Netori as a more main tag, then the other one is a bit of a waste.

Either way, I wish you a good day and development!
Thank you for your advice. I will take it into account.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Bro You can not have both NTR and Netori in the same game. Both sides will hate you and demand for it to be one or the other but not both. Those 2 tags can never coexist. For people who hate NTR just the fact that it happens even just 1 time is enough for them to never give this game a 2nd chance. If you make NTR avoidable people who love NTR will demand for it to be unavoidable. You will have to decide right now if this will be a game that 1.) has unavoidable NTR which will make NTR lovers happy. 2.) make NTR avoidable (and by avoidable I mean you never see it ingame and no one mentions it ingame/literally never happens ingame) which if you make it avoidable NTR lovers will hate it. So my advice is make it a full on UNAVOIDABLE NTR game or a full on NETORI game NOT BOTH. Picking 1 side will save you time and the constant head aches. Eventually update the original post so that it mentions if this game will be UNAVOIDABLE NTR or NETORI. When you finally decide what kind of game this will be let me know.
Yes, okay, that's useful advice. There is no NTR in the plot yet, but there is already NETORI (in the next version), so I think I will move in this genre.

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, okay, that's useful advice. There is no NTR in the plot yet, but there is already NETORI (in the next version), so I think I will move in this genre.
So does this mean that there will be no NTR in any of the future updates or ever? I'm just trying to be clear here because if you make it a NETORI game and then all of a sudden you make a NTR update you will most likely lose all your supporters. They don't like it when a Dev makes a game and the all of a sudden halfway through development they decide to make an update for content the supporters hate.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
So does this mean that there will be no NTR in any of the future updates or ever? I'm just trying to be clear here because if you make it a NETORI game and then all of a sudden you make a NTR update you will most likely lose all your supporters. They don't like it when a Dev makes a game and the all of a sudden halfway through development they decide to make an update for content the supporters hate.
Yes, the game will feature Netori without NTR.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
In the upcoming version, it's not available, but I will also take into account feedback and suggestions.
Current tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The tag "cuckold" (not the main character) will be added soon. And there will be spicy situations with the “aunt”.
If it is not the main character then please do not use the Netorare tag. There are Cheating or Netori tag to use.

These tags attract very polarising group of audience so you have to be very clear. For myself, I only play games where the MC gets cuck so I will be passing on this. All the best!

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
you can't search for specific VNs by spoiler tags...only by the site tags... and thats the tags most people are referring to...
there is no f95 netori tag , yet... there will be in the future
Which tag is best for this?
for now ... cheating appliies best to netori.. and that's mostly used as replacement netori, until they introduce the new tags but ... who knows when that's going to be

Reactions: tenki_b