Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow!

Logo cutscene ... 5 seconds and not at all annoying.
Literally 1st scene and we go back to second ghost busters where MC is the vengeful spirit risen from (that is god of thunder assistant from the girly spin off for you).

There are hill billies surrounding a girl - all of them wear modern clothes, fine threads (certainly fairer threads than the MC who looks like right out of Scotts vs. Britts renactments)

Even the game calls MC silly knight from romantic ballad - clearly Mc has got no wits about him at all.

Game calls MC a hunter but has him go face to face with the boy holding a girl and the other boy - silly knight it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Void's Calling [Episode 1, v1.0.45 Steam] [Novel] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.8GB
Repack size: 545MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
Very nice begining. Personally, I like games with a little this and Long Live the Princess, where there's a bit of mystery to solve and some skills to improve.

The font size could do with enlarging and the colour makes it difficult to read on some lighter backgrounds, but apart from that, I can't fault it! :D(y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So much for the chivalry - MC has no tools so leaves bodies on the side of the road after acting like the white night from silly romantic ballad, saves the girl but has no intention of getting to know the newly hitch hiker on his paladin high road ... such an adventure!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
From the game i saw there is also Novel discord server :

Maybe the Mods can add this link also in the OP.. Tks

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes