bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Someone needs to fix the Walkthrough Link- whenever I try to open it, it gives a 404 Error page saying "the page cannot be found" & when I try to "save target as" then there is no format to save it as & can't be downloaded..

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This game is in serious need of proofreading.
On another note, I'm pretty sure there must be a better term for what the MC is supposed to be. Calling himself a hunter seems kind of silly, having in mind that when he presents himself to the "damsel in distress", he describes a mercenary/sellsword instead of...you know, a hunter.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
a sanbox game, where all the choice you do can change the development of the story....

dahell ? good luck with that, you quickly gonna turn into extremly heavy work for all various paths :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly if an haircut option was there... what would be the option ? as the game is kind of medieval style, the only hair option will be to shave the whole head... or some barbaric shitty haircut.

i think this long haircut is pretty nice and fit well in medieval style games. it give some kind of realism feeling.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
honestly if an haircut option was there... what would be the option ? as the game is kind of medieval style, the only hair option will be to shave the whole head... or some barbaric shitty haircut.

i think this long haircut is pretty nice and fit well in medieval style games. it give some kind of realism feeling.
We showed the character's appearance to our patrons back in autumn. I don't know what some of the people in here hope for. Maybe they're just looking for attention. I've heard the plea to increase the font size and proofread the text, both of these topics are of technical nature and I find such feedback rather useful. All other questions are for discussion with my patrons.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hm... I dunno if I can trust my eyes here. Maybe the prequel to one of the greatest adventures of all time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There must be a better term for what the MC is supposed to be. Calling himself a hunter seems kind of silly, ...
A venerer, woodsman, huntsman, chasseur, stalker (pun not intended, swear), nimrod,... choose one. A 'classic' term could fit best (bc it sounds sophisticated, he is bragging), and later an explanation - he is 'just' a simple hunter. For comedic element. Would work for me.

haircut...
Given the setting I would say it's negotiable. Perhaps as an initiation rite later?? Not all MCs must look sorta like LotR chars. At least he is no Legolas, more the Aragorn type. Hope his toes won't get cracked.^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will ogle that one for a bit longer.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes