• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
honestly if an haircut option was there... what would be the option ? as the game is kind of medieval style, the only hair option will be to shave the whole head... or some barbaric shitty haircut.

i think this long haircut is pretty nice and fit well in medieval style games. it give some kind of realism feeling.
What? You can't honestly believe that in the medieval time the only options were shaved head,long hair, or a barbaric haircut.

Also yeah MC is 100% a medieval , its almost uncanny. I honestly think the MC having longer hair is a nice change, but I just can't imagine playing a game as Tommy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ever heard of the Barber of Seville? - the factotum of the city

What about Sweeny todd? - the joker of Themes (put the smile on his clients)

Reactions: luisar018

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What? You can't honestly believe that in the medieval time the only options were shaved head,long hair, or a barbaric haircut.

Also yeah MC is 100% a medieval , its almost uncanny. I honestly think the MC having longer hair is a nice change, but I just can't imagine playing a game as Tommy.
oh come on ... i bet you would love to name it "mark" and enjoy a nice scene where he look himself in a mirror and put out an "oh, Hi Mark !"

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
New Patreon Post :

I trust that most of you know the reason behind this decision. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll explain. We're currently gettling a lot of criticism about trasnlation quality. We expected some criticism but not so much of it. Like, we thought that we probably would have to look for a native speaker for further proofreading of the text.
The text of our current game is way harder for translation than the last one, our writer has had some experience in writing a text in such genre and, naturally, to translate it isn't easy. We have english version of the game with Akira's changes to it but we aren't going to release it just yet.
Yesterday we got messages from two people who are willing to help us improve our text and we'd like to give them time to do just that before we'll release the public version. Our translators translated a massive amount of text in the shortest possible time to show you what we managed to make for you.
Either way, now everyone will have to wait for us to finish proofreading.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
From Patreon account ; last release 0.10.05

Changelog:
v.0.10.05

- Changes in english version of the game
- Option to switch between languages in android version
v.0.10.04
- Font size slightly increased
- Dialogue window slightly darkened
- Small translation fixes
- Small interface changes
This version of the game is but a ground we laid for a high-rise that our next project is going to be. Many of the basic functions are working, some are disabled. We'll keep implementing them gradually when they are ready. However, even now you can see what we aim to do, as a lot of things have been done. Once you play the game, you'll see what we've managed to do. Here's what we plan to do:
- Gallery (art, scenes, achievements)
- New events (as if you had any doubts : ) )
- Festival in the town on Sunday. (You'll be about to meet the town people, talk to them and have a fun time).
- Some current mechanics in the game will be revamped in future.
- Progress of the main story. (2 main characters haven't been introduced to the game yet)
There are sex scenes, events and I think that the demo ended up being rather big (16k words, 350 renders and 2 animations), especially considering how hard it is to launch a new game. Whether the game is good or not is for you to decide. Even though this version has a lot of content(and a rather interesting one at that), we simply didn't have enough time to make all the planned stuff. A number of locations are closed for visiting. Some events are also closed, thus you can't play them till the end. Many of our ideas were postponed till 0.2. There'll be a lot of stuff, just a little later. Keep it in mind when playing the game.

Link Android:

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes