macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hm... I dunno if I can trust my eyes here. Maybe the prequel to one of the greatest adventures of all time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A venerer, woodsman, huntsman, chasseur, stalker (pun not intended, swear), nimrod,... choose one. A 'classic' term could fit best (bc it sounds sophisticated, he is bragging), and later an explanation - he is 'just' a simple hunter. For comedic element. Would work for me.

Given the setting I would say it's negotiable. Perhaps as an initiation rite later?? Not all MCs must look sorta like LotR chars. At least he is no Legolas, more the Aragorn type. Hope his toes won't get cracked.^^

I will ogle that one for a bit longer.
uh oh..

just to correct that :D

Reactions: p22

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
The game is good, but there is still some work to do. And exploring the village consumes way too much time and days can be wasted for nothing... And better walkthrough too, heh.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I download the new release now and i must say thank you @novel , for changes made in the font size and for the window dialogue a little bit more dark. now is all more easy to read . Thank you that you listen some our suggestion.

I appreciate your work , this game have really a lot of potential , i loved ToML , but the concept of this game is i think at least one step forward ; we need just to wait for next updates , because it will be not easy to develop all ideas and contents you have for this game; it will need a lot of work and time .

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Hmmm, I tried to like this, but I'm not a fan.

I've never really been a fan of free roam games, as there are few that are done well. There has to be something really compelling to draw me in and stick with it. This isn't and doesn't.

I get it that devs want to do something cool and that they think their ideas are great. But they're not designing the game for themselves, and they always fail to see that, so always fail.

I understand the desire to create something cool, I just don't understand how they don't learn from the successes and mistakes of others.

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018

I made the Walkthrough to .PDF
Went from .docx -> .PDF

I do this cause it is(.PDF) easier for me to follow and for me .PDF is easier to use
I also do not like using MicroSoft Word as a Walkthrough.

I also hope this helps some people out
RnS

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hmmm, I tried to like this, but I'm not a fan.

I've never really been a fan of free roam games, as there are few that are done well. There has to be something really compelling to draw me in and stick with it. This isn't and doesn't.

I get it that devs want to do something cool and that they think their ideas are great. But they're not designing the game for themselves, and they always fail to see that, so always fail.

I understand the desire to create something cool, I just don't understand how they don't learn from the successes and mistakes of others.
What you right up is absolutely right and tru .
But about this game , i think is too early to give a final judgment ; we have too little content and it will be too much important for the game next 2 updates ...like i write in one my previous post actually i give a vote close to 3.5 stars , but i suspended my review and opinion , waiting for next content ... Only after i will have a better idea about work Developer ...

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the scarred dame..by far the loveliest..there is a beauty in "flaws" that hardly anyone will put in games..everyone has to be so perfect ya get bored..that scar alone vaults her well up the beauty charts as she is a unicorn..totally unique and one of a kind.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What scar? What Dame ? Did you not play for the story?
Did you not get to the conversation about the beauty of her mother?
Dis you not get the dialogue about how mesmerizing she is and thus the smitten MC cannot put two words together to spark a meaningful conversation after she hitches a ride on his Void train?
Play harder! Enjoy this game!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What scar? What Dame ? Did you not play for the story?
Did you not get to the conversation about the beauty of her mother?
Dis you not get the dialogue about how mesmerizing she is and thus the smitten MC cannot put two words together to spark a meaningful conversation after she hitches a ride on his Void train?
Play harder! Enjoy this game!
I think he refers to the Madame of the brothel in the lower city

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O K ... should it be the Kull sig gal ... the 1st on the right in the over head banner ...

You can barely see the scar. Also ... that is the easiest piece of ... in the game ... go figure ... the one gal running the gal R us in the game ...

Just watch the original and have your wild hunt ... this void worship is just ...devoid.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Currently there are a number of quests that MC picks up in every new place he goes.

There are prerequisites to actually talking to anyone ... you have to bathe (go figure).

MC can visit the girl house (1st and 2nd pictures from the Opening Post are from there) where for some coin MC has fun with one of said girls.

MC can visit the bath house (last pic on 1st row and 1st pic on second row from the Opening Post) where for some coin can have a girl bathe him.

Reactions: vanuyak and Namco15

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
If i remember good she is the wife of the tavern's owner... when she arrive to serve you at table , give her some coins to increase her relationship
The wife is Kilena and she only comes at night to charge the daily rent.
I download the new release now and i must say thank you @novel , for changes made in the font size and for the window dialogue a little bit more dark. now is all more easy to read . Thank you that you listen some our suggestion.

I appreciate your work , this game have really a lot of potential , i loved ToML , but the concept of this game is i think at least one step forward ; we need just to wait for next updates , because it will be not easy to develop all ideas and contents you have for this game; it will need a lot of work and time .
Is the font adjustment the only thing that got added for the latest version?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good evening every player and fanatics of the games!

Please do read the various sections of the Opening Post

Mainly the category named Changelog: , where any and all may find:
v0.10.04
- Font size slightly increased
- Dialogue window slightly darkened
- Small translation fixes
- Small interface changes

Reactions: Namco15 and Alteni
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes