Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Callisto Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
how i add money? can't see any option to do so. maybe you should put this to description

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
how i add money? can't see any option to do so. maybe you should put this to description
Shows in the screenshots, but it's in the Market Analysis screen at MC computer or when speaking to vendor in the cargo hold.

Reactions: Max1276

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
so i not played the game in a long time. if i remember correctly there were missable scenes at the ship thats why i stoped playing it. i don´t know how much work it is and if its already implemented but would be nice if you make your mod so that you can´t miss these scenes.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
so i not played the game in a long time. if i remember correctly there were missable scenes at the ship thats why i stoped playing it. i don´t know how much work it is and if its already implemented but would be nice if you make your mod so that you can´t miss these scenes.
Don't recall coming across any miss-able scenes, but I'll try to take another look when the next game update is out. If I remember.

Reactions: stahalle

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
yeah they get marked red in quest tracker. here i took a screen that you see what i mean. and thx in advance

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
Shows in the screenshots, but it's in the Market Analysis screen at MC computer or when speaking to vendor in the cargo hold.
ty, found it.
i have another "problem"), love index resets on random girls after night with one of them. so far i noticed it with Tanya, Lia, Kara and Tiffany. it resets for random girls but not for one that was with you at night.
not sure if it's same for shower sex. maybe i'll check later

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ty, found it.
i have another "problem"), love index resets on random girls after night with one of them. so far i noticed it with Tanya, Lia, Kara and Tiffany. it resets for random girls but not for one that was with you at night.
not sure if it's same for shower sex. maybe i'll check later
Yeah, unfortunately I didn't track all those down last update, as I was crunched for time, technically I was on vacation :p . I'll try and track all of them down for the next update, but no guarantees.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
yeah they get marked red in quest tracker. here i took a screen that you see what i mean. and thx in advance
oh, those have to do with story progression, I won't touch those for fear of breaking the progression.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
oh, those have to do with story progression, I won't touch those for fear of breaking the progression.
Is there something you could add when they are suppose to be done, I too missed one and it seems it's impossible to go back to it once missed, due to the story progression

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Is there something you could add when they are suppose to be done, I too missed one and it seems it's impossible to go back to it once missed, due to the story progression
yeah there's one i have locked, myself. If I remember i'll take a look at adding an unlock. the problem with that is it may unlock all without having actually gone through the story yet, but it won't hurt to take a look.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
yeah there's one i have locked, myself. If I remember i'll take a look at adding an unlock. the problem with that is it may unlock all without having actually gone through the story yet, but it won't hurt to take a look.
Thanks for considering it, I may just start over again. Pretty sure I wasn't using a mod last time, so maybe that will help next playthrough.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for considering it, I may just start over again. Pretty sure I wasn't using a mod last time, so maybe that will help next playthrough.
HA in all honesty neither did I until I made the mod myself, in fact when i first started playing it I had no idea how to make one. But I still continued with my previous save for my actually play through. Didn't save my test runs after I made the mod, just got lucky I only have the one I missed. :p

• Hey there
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Update soon ShaddyModda :)

(btw I wonder if you can make a cheat so that we are able to fuck the girls even if we have ignored them to get the content of others... like some cheat so the girl's sex scenes don't reset and we don't need to start all over again)

(To explain it further... in the game, if you don't keep having sex with the same girl and go to fuck some other girls, the sex scenes reset and you start with a handjob, blowjob etc all over again)

Reactions: Max1276

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Update soon ShaddyModda :)

(btw I wonder if you can make a cheat so that we are able to fuck the girls even if we have ignored them to get the content of others... like some cheat so the girl's sex scenes don't reset and we don't need to start all over again)

(To explain it further... in the game, if you don't keep having sex with the same girl and go to fuck some other girls, the sex scenes reset and you start with a handjob, blowjob etc all over again)
Hadn't noticed it did that. I'll take a quick look while i'm updating the mod.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote