Jan 19, 2020
It doens't affect the love points, only their 'horniness'

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
thanks for the mod but is there any reason why the add 1000 credit for personal procurement is greyed out. i cannot use it.
Can you please send me a screenshot, because I just double-checked my code, and the only ones that are set to go gray, or inactive are the -1000 in odder to prevent going below 0.

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Hey. Thanks for this awesome mod.
I just wanted to ask if what I am experiencing is normal.
Every time I change the love points, it just doesn´t "stick". If I change the points for a specific girl directly before initiating a scene with that girl (and I mean DIRECTLY before, like right before I click on the bed, or if I am standing in the shower before clicking on the girl) than the points "stick". but if I change rooms after changing the love points its as if nothing was done.

just wanted to address this.
Thanks again

Edit: And can someone tell me how to get that 1 Rachel scene? I have been playing for ages but it just doesn´t unlock.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hey Shaddy. Came here after chatting with Xavster. In my game, the Kissing and BJ options have been greyed out and unavailable since the very first sex scene on board the Callisto. I mentioned it to Xavster. He asked for a save (which I sent) and he said..." Your lewd_excite variable looks to have been artificially modified to 175. This variable is only used to track the progression through the lewd scene to control clothing / sweat / lewd options. It resets after every lewd scene to 0.

Despite this variable being distorted somehow, it will reset to 0 following a lewd scene in the Captain's quarters. From that point onwards the foreplay options should be available again."

It never resets for me so I am assuming its the maintain excitability part of the mod which is causing this? If it is, just a heads up.

He also mentioned this (in response to an earlier post)..." The love points are designed to be in the 0 to 10 range, but the mod artificially reassigns values without recalculating the balancing formula. If rather than just changing the values they were to instead create a '+' button against each character, using the in game code such as call love_calc (kar,5) it would work fine as it would be equivalent to having a lewd act with one of the girls."

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
can i use this for v0.72?
If you use the mod v0.71 with game v0.72 it is obvious that you will not have any bugfixes that were made in version 0.72 because this mod overwrites rpy files so it is logical that each walkthrough mod always needs to be updated to the latest version of the game as it always replaces rpy script files.
So you should always check the mod version with the game version and if they are different, wait for the mod to be updated to the last version that matches the game.

Reactions: imzahai

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
If you use the mod v0.71 with game v0.72 it is obvious that you will not have any bugfixes that were made in version 0.72 because this mod overwrites rpy files so it is logical that each walkthrough mod always needs to be updated to the latest version of the game as it always replaces rpy script files.
So you should always check the mod version with the game version and if they are different, wait for the mod to be updated to the last version that matches the game.
Thanks for the clarification man (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote