Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Callisto Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey man, I installed the mod but when I played the scene replay and changed the MC name, it showed MC name as : "NONE". Please fix it

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the mod makes it unable to rollback prior to save (after loading)do to the question enable or not ..
bummer

Feb 29, 2020
i put the mod but i can't displaying best choices or choice outcome. ShaddyModda

if you dont see choices in green or red, it means that it leads to the same outcome no matter what you choose, or that it doesn't matter.

I thought the mod didn't work as well but at some point you get to visit Tiffany's mother and all of a suddden the mod started showing the correct choice in green.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
does this work with 0.62
The dev posted this in relation to 0.62
I didn't include Valeen in the map interface. You can travel there if you speak to Tanya on the bridge. I have also added a star on the bridge in the map interface to show how to continue the mission in v0.62. Version v0.62 should be available shortly on F95, just waiting on staff to update.
Hi ShaddyModda, does your mod need to be updated due to this addition?

Feb 9, 2021
Ok, I take back everything bad I said about this update. Once I figured out how to start triggering the events, it really turned out to be a great update....Kara...

whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
thanks for the mod but is there any reason why the add 1000 credit for personal procurement is greyed out. i cannot use it.

Acropoliss

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe I am missing something, but it seems whenever I have an event with the girls, it still triggers their love points to decrease. Obviously, I have the 'Stay Excited' option as enabled and the problem persists. I tried disabling and reenabling and the problem persists. I looked through this thread but didn't see anything that I may have missed, but of course I may have. Any ideas?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote