professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Something is wrong, since my installed game (v0.75) takes up 2.6GB and the full download (v0.78) takes up 2.9GB compressed ...
I think you must have clicked on the wrong link. I just checked the Mega link for win/pc under "COMPRESSED" and it measures 1.06GB. The full version is still 2.6GB.

If you have a working version of ver0.75 already, you can download the update, (only a 52kb zip) unzip it in your game folder and it should update you to 0.78.

good luck

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I think you must have clicked on the wrong link. I just checked the Mega link for win/pc under "COMPRESSED" and it measures 1.06GB. The full version is still 2.6GB.

If you have a working version of ver0.75 already, you can download the update, (only a 52kb zip) unzip it in your game folder and it should update you to 0.78.

good luck
I wasn't referring to the "compressed version", I was saying that the zip file "Callisto-X-Ver0.78-pc.zip" takes up 2.9GB, while my full installed version of 0.75 takes up 2.6GB, so I was wondering what a "52kb update" would do to make up the 300mb difference.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I wasn't referring to the "compressed version", I was saying that the zip file "Callisto-X-Ver0.78-pc.zip" takes up 2.9GB, while my full installed version of 0.75 takes up 2.6GB, so I was wondering what a "52kb update" would do to make up the 300mb difference.
The Update doesn't. I just checked my distribution files and I see that Ver 0.75 zip also takes up 2.9GB, or rather (2,869,735,052) which is almost identical to ver 0.78's 2.9GB zip file size so there is very little difference in the size of the two versions' zip file sizes.

I don't happen to have an upzipped operational copy of ver 0.75 at this moment having just updated my files but I did notice that my working copy of ver 0.78 takes up only 2.7GB so I must assume that the smaller size of the program unzipped is an anomaly of the zipping process itself. IE It collects all the files but does not compress them any further. So as far as the file size change goes, I wouldn't worry about the small difference between the zip'd and unzipped file sizes.

cheers

Defiant1

Nov 27, 2023
So I almost always just lurk and read others opinions and then form my own and move one with my life. BUT this is the one time I will actually share my opinion (literally the first time sharing probably last LOL). This game is SOOO bad. Renders are are just completely garbage (this could be lack of hardware to make them pop), storyline is flat, animations are just wow not really sure I can say anything about that, bike race and fighter scene are so just flat out infuriating. I do not mind a grind but this is just bad with literally no reward for your grind work. you obviously have some talent I wouldn't take that from you because I literally have none when it comes to coding but that right there is distinct difference, I know I cant do it so I do not. maybe you should practice more.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
So I almost always just lurk. . . BUT . . . This game is SOOO bad. . . .I do not mind a grind but this is just bad with literally no reward for your grind work.. . .
Thank you for your honest, and negative opinion of the game. I know why you're disappointed, you didn't get what you were looking for, your "...reward for your grind work..."
(IE .sex, sex, sex and more sex.)

I'm sorry you didn't read my 1st page intro stating that this is not a 'only for sex' game,
it's an adult adventure game.

The renders are Hi-def (derived from 4k), the plot has twists and surprises with well developed characters that have background stories, not wooden 1 dimensional props, the mini game-puzzles you complain of are easily played & solved (with hints) there are great mini-animations throughout and the game creates a world that is vast and leading up to an even bigger story with a twist at the end.

But all that is lost on you, I see. So Good luck finding your sex only game.

And thank you for making me post this once again, to explain to those who haven't played it yet Callisto-X, is an adult adventure game!.

Defiant1

Nov 27, 2023
Thank you for your honest, and negative opinion of the game. I know why you're disappointed, you didn't get what you were looking for, your "...reward for your grind work..."
(IE .sex, sex, sex and more sex.)

I'm sorry you didn't read my 1st page intro stating that this is not a 'only for sex' game,
it's an adult adventure game.

The renders are Hi-def (derived from 4k), the plot has twists and surprises with well developed characters that have background stories, not wooden 1 dimensional props, the mini game-puzzles you complain of are easily played & solved (with hints) there are great mini-animations throughout and the game creates a world that is vast and leading up to an even bigger story with a twist at the end.

But all that is lost on you, I see. So Good luck finding your sex only game.

And thank you for making me post this once again, to explain to those who haven't played it yet Callisto-X, is an adult adventure game!.
LMAO never once did i say I NEED SEX GIVE ME SEX. you want a break down fine. The story line is childish at best. Not sure what what dollar store 4k you are referring too(I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt on the graphics due to to hardware). Grinding for rewards can mean anything, but when you get nothing at all what is the point of the grind, just do it as a vn not a game. You say its an adventure game but when there is literally no FUN adventure you take away a lot from the consumers that are downloading this for that purpose. I really tried not to offend you (even gave you credit for what work you did being that it is your first game) your too quick on the trigger to snap back like we called your mom fat. Take your licks and go back to the drawing board, slow down, learn new methods, listen to some of the people that know what they are doing when they give constructive criticism. And if you think that I am only looking for a sex only game you would be mistaken. Favorite game here for me is Being a Dik. There are tons of in depth mini games and the rewards for those mini games is money for your frat house not pussy, so the grind in that game gives appropriate rewards that revolve around the game. Your grind is just that, a grind with literally nothing to gain from it. I'm sorry if someone hurt you in life, but don't take it out on people that gave you a opinion. I do apologize that this reply is all of the place I am currently working and typing this as fast as I can. I do wish you success on your future games and hope you learn some humility and patience. i believe strongly that when and if you do it will greatly increase your skills as a dev and translate into a great game/AVN.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
LMAO never once did i say I NEED SEX GIVE ME SEX. . . .
Alright, I made a mistake in assuming that was the 'reward' you were after, partially because you did not indicate what it was you expected (and as I've had that complaint before) so I apologize for basing my response on that assumption.

However I see you totally misread the tone of my response, assuming you 'hurt my feelings'. You did not. I listen to all feedback. Your opinion is clear and your second response at least, had more of your reasons for disliking my game. But if you think my graphics are so bad, give me an example to 'take back to the drawing board' as just your complaining doesn't help me improve anything. And as for your other objections to my story line and the rest, ok, I hear you. You're welcome.