Collection Video Callmehaymaker Collection [2023-06-27] [Callmehaymaker]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 27, 2017
Unless you're logged in I believe they censor some results and search terms. And supposedly the site was compromised before according to Google Chrome's (built-in) password manager, and I see no way to change my password.
Yes, you do need to make an account to view Contentious Content, just make a dummy account and use a different password. Even if it is compromised, the only thing you're losing is access to those posts. You should be able to change your password through the Password Manager in Chrome. You can either use the mentioned site or try the various Rule34 sites.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
His new posts are going to his pixiv fanbox under hlklkk1b. Same with kemono.
Thanks, but it seems even under that name the mega posts on Kemono are being taken down rapidly. Why is he using that name btw?

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks, but it seems even under that name the mega posts on Kemono are being taken down rapidly. Why is he using that name btw?
Seems like mega posts being taken down due to either mass reports, creators catching wind of a yiff 2.0 because people can't seem to stfu about it, or said creators now rotating mega links

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
Seems like mega posts being taken down due to either mass reports, creators catching wind of a yiff 2.0 because people can't seem to stfu about it, or said creators now rotating mega links
i think its all of those, i remember during the days of YP you could always find old links working

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
i think its all of those, i remember during the days of YP you could always find old links working
Well that's disappointing. If anyone knows how to get original quality, please do share. Hell, I think some are down entirely so any quality would be appreciated.

Reactions: fanat7771

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
By Yiff 2.0. are you talking about kmn or did a new version of yiff came back?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes