Ren'Py Abandoned Camelot: Reborn [v0.2 Public] [Lust Portal]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Version 0.2 is ready and we would like to present it to you!

Join the discussion

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Please update OP with

Please update OP with

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
like the original game merlin is a ball crusher,
she is mean all the time.
the femdom is really strong in this game.
i'm not a masochist unless we can tame her later in the game,
i think i pass.
Damn that sucks. With this info its a pass for me too; shame as the art is well drawn.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Well guess I know why the original game hasn't been updated. I can delete the old game now lol.
But this done by a different developer or is it the same just change name? well now I guess its Ren'py always found the original laggy.

D

Deleted member 2248006

Oh boy, another russian made "Engrish" game. Get ready for many translation mistakes, untranslated stuff and Renpy Errors :D Just wait like 6 months more to get a playable game with content, maybe!
Bro the grammer is not important, only the plot and images are

Reactions: elymid

cakirs

Aug 1, 2017
I liked the original, quite much it had potenical but the coding was horid it would bring a 8core procesor to a stop not to mention it ate ram like a mad man and crashed oftenly . Hoping for a good rebot

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
But this done by a different developer or is it the same just change name? well now I guess its Ren'py always found the original laggy.
It's from the same developer. Honestly I just wish he would drop this game as well and just focus on Slutcraft. I don't know why developers try to focus on two different games at once.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Font size of save, hide,skip etc buttons are smaller than ants. Increase it

May 16, 2017
I liked the original, maybe I got stuck on a mission to go to the market owner (I can't find him) but even if game have bugs, was drawn nicely especially Queen from the south and Zahra, interesting and funny story (I wanna Chicken Queen here too :p) and beginning of playing as good or bad (I don't know how they differed), some cutscenes like the one in the arena was too long. But I can safely say that it was a good rpg game.

Reactions: mugizib

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

The upcoming combat system incase you missed the post

Message and tell us what you think on: &

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes