Unity Completed CamLife [Final] [Team Infernus]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Don't like the art (sorry...is just...to "Paint"...Or "realisticalized Cartoon" to me),sounds like a good one by the what they try to do...But seems to be pretty short (i don't like short games ether,the most if they are less bytes,but don't like no compressed games too...I'm just a dumb,somewhat),but i'll give a try...

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
In concept, it's a great idea and I wish someone had done it sooner.

In execution, it's garbage—you're limited to a handful of useless actions at first that only expand into more provocative options at an arbitrary point in the night. You look at "UTube" videos to develop new skills which you then utilize by buying the corresponding items... but there's no point in actually using them since you get donations at random, and comments on your stream have no bearing on your ability to earn anything back. You buy items to increase your following to get more donations to buy more items; it's a glorified idle game.

Reactions: Arkus86

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
if everything worked in this game and the graphics were 10%better I'd play this for a while and be like "yeah, I played that, fuckin' sweet." even the UI is bugged, you can see in the main preview that the chat window overlaps the main screen. It's aesthetically displeasing. Stop it. This is as [completed] as this sent

Luciee

Oct 28, 2018
Yea as everyone is saying, the concept is great, but the game isn't. Can't answer dm's, graphics are low tier, can't move the windows, way too random privates shows...
Hope you can manage something better with your game in the future !

Damn, the concept sounds great.
Aren't there othr games like this?

I've played Chloe 18 Cam Girl, a game with a pretty similar concept, so you guys you might want to try it, the gameplay is more interesting. It's not that great but it's good. And the art is awesome too :p

Kori Kasai

Nov 22, 2017
A lot of people are saying it but I do love the concept. Wish i could respond to dms or do private shows aside from random.

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes