4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
I suggest getting a proofreader, lots of small grammatical errors that wouldn't require that much effort to fix. Some expressions are also used incorrectly. You don't need an expert, just someone who's a native English speaker.

werex

Jul 8, 2019
Please advise similar games in the genre of the apocalypse. I know that there is a separate tag, but not all games have it, as, for example, in this one.

Kaze4506

Mar 6, 2021
about a month into the game, I lose the ability to take a shower. So I lose that extra point of energy every day.
Also I can never speak to alice, it eats up the day, but does not allow any interactions. I speak or flirt with anna every day, and it says I have relationship modifiers after each interaction, but there is no progress.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
actually, if find all, you are able to have alice and anna during the first night on your camp.
- next you can deliver and get back to your camp "chloe" who stay at state corrupted.
- in the park, you find an other girl who smoke weed in a tent, who 's fuckable if you come see her regularly.
- you can built a trap (intel mini at 8, to see apear in build section), and place it in the park, to capture rabbits.
- always in the park, if you choose the second option to walk in the wood to refresh your thought, you may have an event where you can find a girl in small lake, who able to fuck under the water... siren or Nixie?
- you can also deliver a scientist girl, after a collective rape, and restore temporaly her sane mind with a yellow serum she have in her backpack.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
In the scene while exploring the neighborhood where there is a dominatrix one of the videos gives this error: <eventImage "./ui/places/janept1/10.webm">> should be mp4

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Abandoned tag incoming!
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2021

Polpota

Jan 10, 2020
It sucks the dev started out with a good idea, pushed out a few updates, then just left it to die.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ui n visuals are good enough.
id prefer tips option when there will be more content.

Nov 27, 2021
This was so promising, really. Hope the dev picks it up. The way to get more support is to be transparent about progress and updates, it doesn't matter if it takes a while to release content. So if possible, give some concrete feedback about state of things and projected release of next update.

Reactions: jeffrey1667

BigDongerMeep

Oct 29, 2021
imma be honest here, way too much grinding, im spending too much time clicking for barely any scenes. hope this helps

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes