• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
StudioUmbra There's a line in your source that I imagine refers to what happens at the start of each day (resetting interactions for example) and one of those lines says "if $shower = 2, set $water = 2", which would reset the water values to let you shower again... The problem is that once you fix the hot water system, you set shower to 3, essentially breaking your daily reset.

Either change that to "if shower >= 2" or just remove the check since water is only used after you build the shower. It won't make a difference to have the $water value set from the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch0c0b0r0b0

Umbra.CA

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
StudioUmbra There's a line in your source that I imagine refers to what happens at the start of each day (resetting interactions for example) and one of those lines says "if $shower = 2, set $water = 2", which would reset the water values to let you shower again... The problem is that once you fix the hot water system, you set shower to 3, essentially breaking your daily reset.

Either change that to "if shower >= 2" or just remove the check since water is only used after you build the shower. It won't make a difference to have the $water value set from the start.
Already change it in the bugfix

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
Weird that there was more content in the last version than the latest... Alice is now too busy repairing things, so you cant talk to her, the solar panel does nothing, nor does the improved mattress, and Chloe cant be communicated with...

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well that start makes me less than interested in continuing. Kinda hard to get excited when the intro involves watching the people you've been living with for five years get murdered and gangraped.

Deville

Sep 15, 2019
Gotta love getting a flag from my anti virus from the gofile download. Will hold off with trying it out until others may report it gone. Or it being confirmed as a false positive.

Reactions: fc2015

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Also getting a warning from Windows for the bugfix. May I ask what's in the bugfix? If it's just an HTML file, could you please unrar it?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.0.4bugifx bugs or not?

Get you random skill points for training? When not they have bugs.

When you train 2 or 3 times and you get no points it is a lot of wasting time.

If this is correct why not make clear for the player how often you must train to get a skill point.

For example 3 shoot trainings = 1 skill point shoot.

At the beginning you don`t know if you need the skills or not.

In the most games you would try to improve them all to 10 to see if these changes actions or not.

Normal you would think aso when you get endurance or try to train it that you get more action points for the day. 4 Action points are not much and at the moment I see nothing.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes