VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Hi! I've been scrolling through the thread but i don't think Mac versions have been uploaded for Scoutmasters Season yet? Especially for 1.3 and 1.4. if anyone has it, can you upload it, please? Thank you in advance!
not many people using mac and especially for gaming, its better if you use the linux version instead by using wine or boot your mac with linux

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 177948

Overview:
Camp Buddy is a Boys Love / Yaoi Visual Novel that features the adventures of Keitaro Nagame in the summer scout-themed camp called 'Camp Buddy'. At Camp Buddy, Keitaro along with his childhood friend, meets his fellow campers, each of them having distinct personalities and stories to be told. Keitaro has also yet to discover the dividedness among the campers that threatens the camp to close down. It's up to Keitaro to unite the campers once again and make Camp Buddy a great place to be for everyone. Help Keitaro with his decisions and create a special bond with your chosen partner. Take the chance and make the greatest memories.
DLC - There are tons of new and exciting features for all of the routes, as well as a new, highly detailed secret romance route for the game’s villain, Taiga!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-11
Release Date: 2022-04-07
Developer: Mikkoukun -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Characters:

DOWNLOAD
Blitz
Camp Buddy Scoutmaster Season v1.5

Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Camp Buddy v2.3
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extra:

Thanks IEatCereal for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 177955 View attachment 177956 View attachment 177957 View attachment 177958 View attachment 177959 View attachment 177960 View attachment 177961 View attachment 177962 View attachment 177963
this is actually one of the top best games in this entire forum, (y)

CloudHammer

Mar 21, 2020
Does anyone have the latest version of the BLit's version of Scoutmaster? The GoFile link further up is dead now.

butera

Sep 2, 2020
does anyone have a gallery unlocker for camp buddy 2.3? the version shared in here lets me view the gallery but i can't view any of the cgs :') 1691892746813.png

Apr 10, 2020
So get your sticks out and start rubbin'!
Nothing says comraderie more than two (or more) guys rubbing their sticks together.
Everyone is a comedian. Okay, I'm done. Let me bookmark this game for research purposes. I still don't like the hair colors of some of the characters though.

Gurio Umino type.jpg

Eww, a "Gurio Umino" type character. Hope he's not one of the main characters.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes