VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Starkin

Dec 26, 2022
Does anyone have an up-to-date download link for the main game?
All currently listed links are nonfunctional.

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Somebody can tell me how to obtain the Cg where aiden and yoshi stand together in front of the camp entrance, I always have the perfect score (> 49) but I don't get this CG while I get the Perfect sex CG.

Edit : Ok I found out (answer : Best ending) totally diferent from camp buddy where you have to get the perfect ending to get the CG of standing together.

Last edited:

UriGa

Jun 24, 2020
Are the links on the first page for scoutmaster season, the 1.5 version ? I have dowloaded them but when going to settings>display, it says "animations coming soon!", so I'm not sure if its the 1.5 version.

Also, the date of the archives in the folder are prior to the final patch date, so that makes me even more confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: artemious

KOEL379

Sep 6, 2020
Are the links on the first page for scoutmaster season, the 1.5 version ? I have dowloaded them but when going to settings>display, it says "animations coming soon!", so I'm not sure if its the 1.5 version.

Also, the date of the archives in the folder are prior to the final patch date, so that makes me even more confused.
I think it might be right i checked the steam page for it and it says 1.5 animates 35 scenes so maybe not all of them are animated but are getting there Steame page.png

RedFT

Apr 7, 2020
Do you know if Mikkokun is developing new CG for both the games? For example a full story with Jin or another for Seto idk

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
Do you know if Mikkokun is developing new CG for both the games? For example a full story with Jin or another for Seto idk
yeah anything about camp buddy(og and scout master season) both of them are done, new cgi would be just patreon posts not for the game blit's games are now fully focused on jock studio

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

This is the old news of this month on the 9th.
Now this game will definitely be on steam and some people and I may not know how to install it.

Of course, it's on steam ... including just noticing that the game camp has added the topic of this game for you to see.

Quite well done, including a brief character history...well done as well.
**Wrestling characters..I feel like I need to make my freckles fade away or not sure..must try to play first to know but I can tell you that it looks good as always hahaha
Also, this other American football player I really like and is really handsome**

Just wait for the game camp to release the trial to play via steam again within this month or next month .. because from what I've read Probably within the next month I think.

1.png

But as you can see in the picture ... means that this game camp has been made for a very long time since the region. scount that has been made for a long time and adds images that can be moved in the body..it's been over a year, plus this game was just announced in March.

Normally, a new game would take more than a year to be played. But this is just past 3 months according to Q2.

Quarter 1 refers to the period from January to March.
Quarter 2 refers to the period from April to June.
Quarter 3 refers to the period from July to September.
Quarter 4 refers to the period from October to December.

It is considered fast and well planned.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: donorys and Selg

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

Okay-*-...the tester came next month instead.
In conclusion, probably around the end of July or August instead...

This Q2 should be postponed instead of Q3...including going to Steam again when it opens.
The tester as well should come together.

wait and see

1.png

At that time, paradiso guardian game would come next month just like this game.. I think.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes