VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampBuddyScoutmaster-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CampBuddy-2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
whats the difference between camp buddy and camp buddy scoutmaster season? Expansion or standalone game (why no new thread)

Bitop

Feb 25, 2023
How sad, there are only 2 routes on the Scoutmaster. For me it was only one, as I can't play the old guy route. A pity, if there was at least a Top or Bottom option in the scenes. I don't know, it ended up wanting more haha

• Angry
Reactions: Silent_theory

BlitzD

Apr 1, 2022
there are top/bottom variances in the Aiden route. (other than the first interaction which is aiden sub bottom/aiden subtop there are a couple walkthroughs out there that show which answers lead to aiden being a top vs a bottom for the rest of the story scenes. With the older scoutmaster, Goro, i think he's always a top, though the scenes vary from sub top and dom top encounters depending on the options you take. I played that one less since I love aiden <3.

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
whats the difference between camp buddy and camp buddy scoutmaster season? Expansion or standalone game (why no new thread)
camp buddy is the main game, where you have plenty of love route to pursue, the scoutmaster is the spin-off game where you play the older guy with only 2 choices of route (1 for me since idc about goro) which is suck we cant have the other guys on the plate

Khanguwu

Jan 18, 2023
I remembered the person who give us the rpa file to play camp buddy scoutmaster on joiplay but that post just gone idk what happen then but i need him to share it one more time becayse i delete it (sorry if my grammar is too bad)

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes