VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
camp buddy is the main game featuring the younguns with multiple branches of love interests, scoutmaster is the spin-off featuring the older campers and got only 2 routes
Thank you. Is there H content with Felix and Eduard in the game?

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Do we even need the Steam version on the site? Cause it sounds like Steam didn't allow the devs to put the shota version on Steam so they came up with this censored version as a compromise

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Do we even need the Steam version on the site? Cause it sounds like Steam didn't allow the devs to put the shota version on Steam so they came up with this censored version as a compromise
nah no need dude uncensored version is still better than censored.

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
An update to the broken download links would be much appreciated. I was able to find a magnet link on ATF, unfortunately it's of a very old version from 2020.

Edit: I was able to find a working download after a bit of searching. The OP just needs to be updated.
Where did you find it? I really want to play, but last time I check links weren't working

SteadyGosling

Jun 24, 2020
thats what im saying why dont you just post the link here? its been forever, and whoever was running this thread originally i assume no longer cares about it lol

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Camp Buddy Scoutmaster Season The Journal

oh sht, at the last pages of that journal, it has the WALKTHROUGH GUIDE conversation chart, thanks dude :D

edit: yo OP mods, can you guys pinned this link, because it has the walkthrough conversation guide to unlock them both scenes, and btw this a guide for scoutmaster DLC version

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes