VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Alnnn12

Nov 29, 2019
I wasn't going to bother uploading the BLitz version a helpful anon posted over at gaytor rent but I hate winzip so I posted this here out of spite.

This is the windows version.
I can't access the website... Is there any alternatives?

leeatthissite

Jan 13, 2022
Could someone make a file that unlocks the gallery with animations and mini images? The previous gallery.rpa file seems to disable animations.

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Anyone have a guide for scoutmaster, a excel version that can be download, because with google sheet, I can't edit the file.

Thanks in advance

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
With the v2.3 of camp buddy, do we have acces to all the crack scene ? Do we have to search them, or they're exclusive by paying on patreon ?. (I really want them with the scoumaters)

Thanks for the answer

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
can someone here post all the scenes starting the blitz version because i wanna see the shota scenes and also guides for to unlock them?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
When we get two threads and not ONE thread for TWO games? Who should i bug about it? :rolleyes:
I already let the mods know that Scoutmaster Season is a sequel and hence a whole new game. The overview is completly wrong as are all the screenshots. They denied my request to create a new thread so i assume the devs think this is the right way. I assume all future BLit releases will just be put in this thread too lol

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I already let the mods know that Scoutmaster Season is a sequel and hence a whole new game. The overview is completly wrong as are all the screenshots. They denied my request to create a new thread so i assume the devs think this is the right way. I assume all future BLit releases will just be put in this thread too lol
well there is another upcoming game from blitz but the them is all sports school game, i assume some of you guys here saw the tweet the "Jock Highschool" in twitter...

• Sad
Reactions: KopretCZ

Gvm0rv

Jan 8, 2023
I downloaded the steam version for Windows.Then I uninstalled it and downloaded this version, but when I open the game the saved games from steam appear and the censored content from steam doesn´t appear either

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes