VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
It's the steam version from the OP as a torrent.

edit; looks like there was a discrepancy when they updated it too, it happens sometimes, it's 1.4

v1.4(Camp Buddy Scoutmaster)
12 new animated sex scenes
v2.2
so wait, that link is not a combine main game with scoutmasters dlc? as for 12 new animated sex scenes is that from update on scoutmasters DLC only?

im getting confuse here

Taiga akatora

Jul 14, 2020
Requesting for Saves

Do anyone of you has a start save for the 5 characters? It's kind of hard to make a new start progress for each Characters

So if you guys do have A starting save please do share it and thank you so much

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
so wait, that link is not a combine main game with scoutmasters dlc? as for 12 new animated sex scenes is that from update on scoutmasters DLC only?

im getting confuse here
It's the steam version from the OP as a torrent. 99% of the time we don't do anything different from the actual link that f95 uploaders put here, it's just an alternative way of downloading the file.

Reactions: ejmuerte

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I downloaded the Blitz version but how do I access the shota version?
Same question - please tell where it's added
You already have the "shota version". The steam version specifically removed an Aiden x Yoshi scene and a Yoshi watching Goro masturbating scene from their past, also nude scenes from the past were removed/changed as well.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
You already have the "shota version". The steam version specifically removed an Aiden x Yoshi scene and a Yoshi watching Goro masturbating scene from their past, also nude scenes from the past were removed/changed as well.
Wait so which version has those then?

perles75

May 16, 2020
basically they removed the flashbacks that showed 'interactions' between the young guys and Goro (even indirect, e.g. observing Goro masturbating without him knowing) for the Steam version because Steam is way stricter on those things.

In general, Mikkokun has always been very careful about cross-age scenes (even in the original Camp Buddy, if the young look of the characters didn't pose much problem, they avoided any suggestive interaction between the campers and the scouts), so I don't think the choice of cutting the remaining scenes for Scoutmaster Season was a big issue.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Iolita

May 15, 2021
I am a little confused. The screenshots on the first page are all shota's but I notice steam just shows non-shota. Are there different games, one that is scoutmaster and one that isn't? Is it all the same game? Thankyou

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I am a little confused. The screenshots on the first page are all shota's but I notice steam just shows non-shota. Are there different games, one that is scoutmaster and one that isn't? Is it all the same game? Thankyou
There are two different games. Unfortunately, they weren't given different threads and was just merged into one.
There is the shota game Camp Buddy [v2.3], the link is in the "older version"
The newer game Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.4] you play as an adult and fuck adults.

Reactions: yanz.xo and Prevat

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
For everyone confused all the shota screenshots from the first page are from the game "Camp Buddy". "Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season" is a completely different game. Im wondering why it got merged into 1 thread.

Reactions: H2R and mrastickman

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
why not put in the title thread "2.3 and 1.4" because many of us will get keeping us more confusing shit.

yo OP mods edit your stuff correctly.

edit: as far as i know 2.3 is the main game including the scoutmaster season w/ shota version while 1.4 is the separate version from the main game w/o shota version

i might be wrong here...

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes