VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
I am on Windows 11. And I do not have any other CB files except the one provided. Whenever I click any of the .exe files - CampBuddyScoutmasterSeason.exe/-32.exe it acts like it is loading, but doesn't do anything. I also tried running it as administrator
Since both my actual steam version and the blits version from that download work for me I'm not sure what's wrong on your end. I can confirm that launching the game makes it initially appear as though nothing is happening even though the process is running in the background. I haven't bothered updating to windows 11 yet, but is this perhaps not just a problem with windows 11?

ChrisOfRivia

Nov 11, 2022
Since both my actual steam version and the blits version from that download work for me I'm not sure what's wrong on your end. I can confirm that launching the game makes it initially appear as though nothing is happening even though the process is running in the background. I haven't bothered updating to windows 11 yet, but is this perhaps not just a problem with windows 11?
This may be a dumb question, but isn't this a pirating site? Do I need to have the game for the .exe files to work? I don't get it.

What I am guessing is I need to have the base game installed and the .exe files are just the updates. Right?
And if so, I guess I need to put the 1.3 folder inside the base game folder

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
This may be a dumb question, but isn't this a pirating site? Do I need to have the game for the .exe files to work? I don't get it.

What I am guessing is I need to have the base game installed and the .exe files are just the updates. Right?
this is not pirating site neither you can just update the exe files to your previous game file folders, the update is not so convenient like you update it from steam, for pirated game like this the update came with the whole package so in order to play the newest version you need to rid of your previous installed version then installed this version and run only the newest exe file that came from the package

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017

No. That's generally not how updates work at all. You need to get rid of your 1.1 files and just use the files from the 1.3 download. While it's true the .exe's were changed, the resource files are also not the same size. If it was a steam update/you installed a patch someone created to update from 1.1 to 1.3 you'd find that it's not just adding files. Also, blits creates a new installer for each patch. So even if bought it from their site (and not steam), you'd still remove your old 1.1 files.

ChrisOfRivia

Nov 11, 2022
this is not pirating site neither you can just update the exe files to your previous game file folders, the update is not so convenient like you update it from steam, for pirated game like this the update came with the whole package so in order to play the newest version you need to rid of your previous installed version then installed this version and run only the newest exe file that came from the package
No. That's generally not how updates work at all. You need to get rid of your 1.1 files and just use the files from the 1.3 download. While it's true the .exe's were changed, the resource files are also not the same size. If it was a steam update/you installed a patch someone created to update from 1.1 to 1.3 you'd find that it's not just adding files. Also, blits creates a new installer for each patch. So even if bought it from their site (and not steam), you'd still remove your old 1.1 files.
Alright! Thanks for letting me know!

Shakalak

Oct 26, 2021
Does the Jin scene actually in-game outside of the tent? I found out that I unlocked it inside the tent menu, but I've never actually seen it play out outside of that in the main game

Xhsisjzn

Mar 21, 2022
Oi! Para quem não sabe eu tenho um canal no YouTube e recentemente publiquei uma versão Android do Camp Buddy v2.3 original. Então, se você está interessado em jogar o jogo em português, espanhol ou apenas quer jogar a versão mais recente, pode dar uma olhada:

Espero que isto ajude! Não se preocupe, não é uma pegadinha ou algo do tipo
[/CITAR]
THANKSSSSSS ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017

It's everybody's favourite steam version that conveniently doesn't have the two scene's where they look young(ish). \o/

It is however the 1.4 version which includes 12 new animated sex scenes.

This is the windows version from steam. I don't have the android version.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020

It's everybody's favourite steam version that conveniently doesn't have the two scene's where they look young(ish). \o/

It is however the 1.4 version which includes 12 new animated sex scenes.

This is the windows version from steam. I don't have the android version.
which are the two scenes where they look younger? they all look young!

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes