VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Seems working very well. I think there is an issue with saves. When copying saves to the "Documents" Folder, it doesn't load the save files properly (the coins, the overall progress, the cracked scenes). It works when copied to the "Android/data...." Location of the game. So not really a major issue. Thank you so much for this port! I personally find it better than the official because of the animations.
Do you mean when you are moving a save from another device?

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Scoutmaster 1.3
Size 957 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
The icon to save. Load .. fast forward is gone.....playing without save feature is hard :)

Mayoukero

Apr 21, 2021
Ok, that's fair. I think my logic only copies from the base folder to the "external" Documents folder.
Also, I can't seem to get the other gestures to work, like Right - Left - Right to skip to the next choice, this would really come in handy to make a guide for unlocking cracked scenes. Simple Gestures like Right - Skip and Down - Hide works well.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Also, I can't seem to get the other gestures to work, like Right - Left - Right to skip to the next choice, this would really come in handy to make a guide for unlocking cracked scenes. Simple Gestures like Right - Skip and Down - Hide works well.
You can hold down the skip button in the quick menu and it will also jump to the next choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mayoukero

Mayoukero

Apr 21, 2021
How to unlock those?

Screenshot_2022-10-29-08-12-32-265_com.estrada777.scoutmasterseason.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-29-07-19-25-581_com.estrada777.scoutmasterseason.jpg
FINALLY! HERE'S YOUR GUIDE TO UNLOCKING BOTH CRACK SCENES

* NOTES *

- First Hotel option on GORO route only let's you go to the Spa, so choose respectively after the Spa scene
- You need to play & finish BOTH routes to get all the scene unlocked, so you might play thru the game multiple times before you unlock both scenes (about 4 - 6 times, depending if you get the right choices). I was able to unlock Jin's after finishing both routes since I played thru both routes & always choosing Jin's interaion.

Lloyd & Darius (Left):
-Gym
-Spa
-Have Drinks (Goro Route) , Enjoy the Buffet (Aiden Route)
-Aiden Route ONLY: Check on Construction
-Never Have I Ever

JIN (Right):
-Guest Room
-Guest Room
-Chill Out
-Aiden Route ONLY: Have Breakfast
-Rock-Paper-Scissors

ChuckShirley

Jan 17, 2022
OMG guys, another character revealed, Get ready to grapple our next pursuable route in , Bryce Callahan! Be careful, he's an expert at pinning you down and beating you into submission!
View attachment 2101388
It looks like we will have Greco-Roman Wrestling as one of the JockStudio routes, so excited Two characters remain to be revealed, come back next Wednesday. Bye
Oh I want to grapple with him alright

Zammy012

Aug 1, 2021
View attachment 2131020
View attachment 2131021
FINALLY! HERE'S YOUR GUIDE TO UNLOCKING BOTH CRACK SCENES

* NOTES *

- First Hotel option on GORO route only let's you go to the Spa, so choose respectively after the Spa scene
- You need to play & finish BOTH routes to get all the scene unlocked, so you might play thru the game multiple times before you unlock both scenes (about 4 - 6 times, depending if you get the right choices). I was able to unlock Jin's after finishing both routes since I played thru both routes & always choosing Jin's interaion.

Lloyd & Darius (Left):
-Gym
-Spa
-Have Drinks (Goro Route) , Enjoy the Buffet (Aiden Route)
-Aiden Route ONLY: Check on Construction
-Never Have I Ever

JIN (Right):
-Guest Room
-Guest Room
-Chill Out
-Aiden Route ONLY: Have Breakfast
-Rock-Paper-Scissors
So need to finish both aiden and goro route?

chaenix

Oct 16, 2020
Can anyone post a save files of Scoutmaster Season including the new crack scenes of the threesome's and Lloyd & Darius/Jin scenes v1.3

It would be very much appreciated cause my android port keeps crashing whenever i play the minigames so i cant really progress much on my playthrough ToT

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes