VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Guys BLit's Revealed the Title of the New Project, It Will Be a Game Called "Jock Studio"
View attachment 2076341
This is the Main Character

View attachment 2076342
They said they will release other characters during the week, and the full project at the end of the month, looks like it's going to be about sports, I'm excited, I hope it's better than Camp Buddy.
Interesting. I wonder what it will be about. I kinda hope this character will not be as naive or idealistic as Keitaro though. I've been wanting something like Bacchikoi for a while

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
[New Character Revealed from Jock Studio] A familiar face redebuts as one of the pursuable routes of ! With a fresh redesign, meet Yuuto Nakajima.
From what I understand the game will be about a college of sports, each character will represent a sport, as Ace will be the playable character, the others will be the routes as we can see Yuuto will be a volleyball player, when more characters come back, bye : )
k.jpg

Reactions: Selg

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
Interessante. Eu me pergunto sobre o que será. Eu meio que espero que esse personagem não seja tão ingênuo ou idealista quanto Keitaro. Eu estava querendo algo como Bacchikoi por um tempo
[/CITAR]
I think it will be very different from Camp Buddy because it will be set in a college, I hope Ace will be very different from Keitaro.

perles75

May 16, 2020
are the characters of this new game the same that appear at the end of Camp Buddy (the new recruits)? they look familiar...

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I'm Back Hehe, BLits revealed another character,
Huddle up and meet Derek Kingsfield, another pursuable route for you to tackle in ! I wonder if he prefers a tight end, or a wide receiver?
View attachment 2088152
My god, every day I get more excited for this game hehehe.
Oh 555
Underpants...I can tell 85% that it's the defensive 55

Reactions: gab2785

Mayoukero

Apr 21, 2021
After playing through Scoutmasters Season, I would like to present my save file. It's a compilation of all the sex scenes, so please read carefully before you use them. These are compatible for V1.3 PC/Android (not sure if will work for older version)

* BACK UP YOUR "SAVES" FOLDER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR PROGRESS *

These are arranged according to timeline, except for the last 4 Saves of both routes (flashbacks, Cracked Scene (3some), or the Final Sex Scene) & Beach Scenes.

Either you rename the other save files to another slot, or figure out a way to fill the empty slots

Slot 1 - Aiden Route Shower Scene
- You can use this to determine your Aiden route // Skill +Bot | Shape +Top
- If you choose differently, it will still take you to Aiden's Shower Scene
Slot 2 - Goro Route Shower Scene
- You can use this to determine your Goro Route // Girth +Dom | Length +Sub
- If you choose differently, it still takes you to Goro's Shower Scene

Slot 3/4- Aiden's/Goro's Shower Scene
- You may use this as well to start your story progression

Slot 5 to 16 - Empty Slots

Slot 17 to 32 = All of Goro's Sex Scene. Immediately starts on sex part when Loaded (except Young Goro Fap Scene ;))
- Slot 29 is Goro's Cracked Scene / 3some with Aiden. You may choose any of the options on the 1st, after that do not choose to "Let's call it a night." or "Let's bring Aiden back." to proceed with scene
- Game may crash if you SAVE after loading this file

Slot 33 to 48 = All of Aiden's Sex Scene. Immediately starts on sex part when loaded
- Slot 45 is Aiden's Cracked Scene / 3some with Goro. Do not choose to "We're done working out." or "Don't rope Sir Goro into this." to proceed with scene.
- Game may crash if you SAVE after loading this file

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
[New Character Revealed from Jock Studio] A familiar face redebuts as one of the pursuable routes of ! With a fresh redesign, meet Yuuto Nakajima.
From what I understand the game will be about a college of sports, each character will represent a sport, as Ace will be the playable character, the others will be the routes as we can see Yuuto will be a volleyball player, when more characters come back, bye : )
View attachment 2085941
So I take it depending on who's we're trying to get to know better, we will join the sports which the love interest plays?

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
I'm back ;), Another Character We Meet at the End of Camp Buddy,
Let's dive into the latest character to join our pool of playable routes in - Avan Geiserford! Another familiar face fits swimmingly into our cast, don't you think? He's ready and excited to show you his favorite stroke!
Avan Geiserford - Natação.jpg
I'm pretty sure He and Yuuto will be the only characters we've ever met, Avan seems to be our Hunter for this game haha.

Reactions: gab2785 and Selg

Gfjf

Oct 24, 2021
Someone requested me to make an android version of camp buddy original with a cheat menu so here it is:
Google Drive

What is the difference between this one and the official? nothing is different except for Mod Menu and Gallery is unlocked.

For the Scout Master version, go a few pages back.
I'm sorry but the link is dead can you update?? I want to download ported version of camp buddy

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes