VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
OMG guys, another character revealed, Get ready to grapple our next pursuable route in , Bryce Callahan! Be careful, he's an expert at pinning you down and beating you into submission!
Bryce Callahan - Luta Livre.jpg
It looks like we will have Greco-Roman Wrestling as one of the JockStudio routes, so excited Two characters remain to be revealed, come back next Wednesday. Bye

Mayoukero

Apr 21, 2021
OMG guys, another character revealed, Get ready to grapple our next pursuable route in , Bryce Callahan! Be careful, he's an expert at pinning you down and beating you into submission!
View attachment 2101388
It looks like we will have Greco-Roman Wrestling as one of the JockStudio routes, so excited Two characters remain to be revealed, come back next Wednesday. Bye
OMG I'm locking my route to him.. As someone who has armpit fetish, I approve of this. That's why when Scoutmasters Season came out, and they decided to put body hair on the characters, I couldn't get enough.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 2101388
:eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG TOO!!!

This is considered the first time I've come across a game with a character with freckles. little by little
But this...show your ass and be shaken, haha, even your whole body..whatever it is.

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
:eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG TOO!!!

This is considered the first time I've come across a game with a character with freckles. little by little
But this...show your ass and be shaken, haha, even your whole body..whatever it is.
Yes I loved his freckles, that's why I like BLits so much they create very good characters, the stories of each route are pretty cool too, I'm looking forward to this game

Reactions: munopop

Mayoukero

Apr 21, 2021
anyone know how to unlock the new crack scene of 1.3?
You need to choose the option to meet up with them. For example: The first time you get to choose where you want to go in the hotel (on Aiden Route, might apply to Goro Route as well), if you choose Gym, you get to meet Darius. Second time, if you choose Spa, you meet with Lloyd and Darius. Then for Jin, I think it's Guest Room and Lobby? Or Guest Room twice. I was able to unlock Jin's because of the Mini Games, I just don't remember all the options you need to choose. These also apply to the Christmas Party where you need to choose where you want to hangout or check out. Depending on your choice, you get to meet with Lloyd and Darius or Jin. I think it's after the Christmas Sex. I'm sure there's a guide out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: hshornyg_1995

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Are there a guide/walkthrough files(pdf or something) for both original & scoutmaster versions?

This is the way to remove it all.
**except 1.3 No one has done it yet and started to be lazy to find and Why didn't we meet? 555...waiting for the brave to come and save here
Muk, don't think about what you don't know 55..But I can't do it**

IDKouji

Dec 4, 2021
Guys I'm Loving It, Sixth Character Revealed, The next pursuable character in is sure to be a slam dunk - get ready to dribble and drool over the king of the court, Zayne Alexander!
View attachment 2111377
I'm guessing the characters are based on Greek gods, Zayne clearly and Zeus.
should've named him Zeke Alexander

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
The Last Character, Let’s kick-off our final character reveal for , Leo Mendez! Leo always knows to play hard- even without using his hands.
Leo Mendez - Futebol [Apollo].jpg
We have a Soccer player haha, the full reveal of the game will be at the end of the month, I'll be back soon to update you. :)

Nov 9, 2017
The Last Character, Let’s kick-off our final character reveal for , Leo Mendez! Leo always knows to play hard- even without using his hands.
View attachment 2115468
We have a Soccer player haha, the full reveal of the game will be at the end of the month, I'll be back soon to update you. :)
Well, found the character my MC is going to fuck first playthrough

KieranFay

Jul 26, 2020
Can someone send here the working apk files for Camp Buddy 2.3 or even at least 2.2 for Android? Thanks in advance!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Scoutmaster 1.3
Size 957 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Mayoukero

Apr 21, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Scoutmaster 1.3
Size 957 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Seems working very well. I think there is an issue with saves. When copying saves to the "Documents" Folder, it doesn't load the save files properly (the coins, the overall progress, the cracked scenes). It works when copied to the "Android/data...." Location of the game. So not really a major issue. Thank you so much for this port! I personally find it better than the official because of the animations.

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
Thanks for the pot but when I install, the buttons for fast forward and save icon and such seems to be missing

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes