VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

gaymer22

Aug 23, 2022
Thanks!
So is this game still under development? Or this is the final version? 6G per version is not a small download o_O
Also, what's DFU.zip and TDS.7z in that folder?
DFU is Dead Forest, a game with over 80% negative reviews on steam.
TDS is The Divine Speaker, this looks a little more interesting.

Anyway, thanks to the orginal poster on tor and to IEatCereal.

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
DFU is Dead Forest, a game with over 80% negative reviews on steam.
TDS is The Divine Speaker, this looks a little more interesting.

Anyway, thanks to the orginal poster on tor and to IEatCereal.
No it's not that dead forest. The download is for the recent bl game that released on steam that's also called dead forest.

Thanks!
So is this game still under development? Or this is the final version? 6G per version is not a small download o_O
Also, what's DFU.zip and TDS.7z in that folder?
You could always wait, but this situation is more like when a dev releases a game and then adds some more free content and bugfixes later. Based on their previous release, unless the game is still full of bugs or there are more translations that need to be added, there shouldn't be any/many more updates. They're also going to be announcing a new project soon so they may have already stopped development of scoutmasters.

gaymer22

Aug 23, 2022
No it's not that dead forest. The download is for the recent bl game that released on steam that's also called dead forest.

You could always wait, but this situation is more like when a dev releases a game and then adds some more free content and bugfixes later. Based on their previous release, unless the game is still full of bugs or there are more translations that need to be added, there shouldn't be any/many more updates. They're also going to be announcing a new project soon so they may have already stopped development of scoutmasters.
Thanks for the clarification, I see the other one now.

My understanding on this game is it is complete but that all the scenes will get updated with animations. At that point it is probably totally complete and will not receive more updates.

altheren562

Dec 4, 2019
I have to wait a while.
I've been playing for 4-6 hours... still can't do it, haha.

I have to wait and hope for people who have posted 3P before. They are the greatest hopes on this site.
But scene 1.3 is very cool, drooling 55
**Funny, don't say we only think about things like this**
To get those scenes you have to have a patreon exclusive tier

Reactions: munopop

Mayoukero

Apr 21, 2021
i believe you can still get the cracked scenes with the proper save files right before the scene happens. So you will want to get in touch with someone who has those and add it to your saves, then load them in game, and there you go. They won't appear in gallery tho, even after playing through it.

gaymer22

Aug 23, 2022
Are there new crack scenes in the new version? If so who are they with? I have the crack scenes in 1.1 with the trio. It is the scene for each route if you get them to join in.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
01.png

In the steam group, someone told me to remove the 1.3 scene.

Jin
-This one should convey that both aiden[Top+Bottom] Goro[Top+Bottom]
Must have all 2 types to unlock.. I think.
-The other part that jin's sub-quests.. is probably referring to jin's mini-games that play catch sights.
It should simply be that playing every time until the end of both types of aiden[Top+Bottom] Goro[Top+Bottom] as well. This is understandable.

Darius & Llyod
-What is this...de DLDO, I still don't understand the media that the people who made this game in steam.

If anyone knows this short word, please tell me.. I'll try to play jin first if it's true.
Because I'm not 100% telling you how. You have to try what I think first if it's true or not.

Oh...the top two pictures are the 3P scene. Long time no need to pay attention
In this group, someone has told me long before in steam to do it again.**

Reactions: hshornyg_1995

gaymer22

Aug 23, 2022
Thanks for the extra info.

You get the side quests by doing things that involve the specific character.

So for Jin goto the Guest Rooms when you are at the getaway and I think there is an option at the party back at camp. If you find them enough times you will get their side quest. I think Darius & Lloyd were at the spa. One route I think Aden gets Dairus unlocked and Goro gets Lloyd unlocked. That is from 1.1, assuming that will translate to 1.3.

Reactions: Shakalak

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
Guys BLit's Revealed the Title of the New Project, It Will Be a Game Called "Jock Studio"
Title-Reveal.jpg
This is the Main Character

Ace-Reveal.jpg
They said they will release other characters during the week, and the full project at the end of the month, looks like it's going to be about sports, I'm excited, I hope it's better than Camp Buddy.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Guys BLit's Revealed the Title of the New Project, It Will Be a Game Called "Jock Studio"
View attachment 2076341
This is the Main Character

View attachment 2076342
They said they will release other characters during the week, and the full project at the end of the month, looks like it's going to be about sports, I'm excited, I hope it's better than Camp Buddy.
It's a new game...I think it should come next year.
This is a guess, haha...because how to do it in advance? must be kept first and then sell a lot of old games to it first as well

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes