VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
quick question, the scoutmaster season on steam i heard that there is some cut content, can some one further explain this ?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
quick question, the scoutmaster season on steam i heard that there is some cut content, can some one further explain this ?
the one on steam is a DLC content only(but you still cannot play the full game), to play the full version you have to pay their game on their official website first.

i think they want to have a different approach of paying for DLC, i say they have the worst selling shit just to sell the DLC content only.

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
I think its the last minigames per route. So Goro jacking off and aiden x yoshi past sex life. They had to adapt certain content for steam and unfortunately ended up just removing certain content.

Last edited:

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
I think its the last minigames per route. So Goro jacking off and aiden x yoshi past sex life. They had to adapt cetain content for steam and unfortunately ended up just removing certain content.
That's sad~ :cry: Do you know if those scenes will be animated, or are they gonna just leave it as Stills? Cos if it won't be animated then we could just play it on the 1.1 version... right?

Guess from now on we have to look for the version from their website and not from STEAM!! ;)

Hopefully someone can share their website version for 1.2 soon~ UwU:giggle:

Reactions: Dominions
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes