VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
The game will be revealed soon BLits posted this yesterday.
Intro.jpg
For those who haven't seen these are the characters:
Ace Anderson - Main
Ace Anderson - Principal.jpg
Avan Geiserford - Swimming
Avan Geiserford - Natação [Poseidon].jpg
Bryce Callahan - Greco-Roman Wrestling
Bryce Callahan - Luta Greco-Romana [Dionysus].jpg
Derek Kingsfield - Football
Derek Kingsfield - Futebol Americano [Ares].jpg
Yuuto Nakajima - Volleyball
Yuuto Nakajima - Volei [Artemis].jpg
Leo Mendez - Soccer
Leo Mendez - Futebol [Apollo].jpg
Zayne Alexander - Basketball
Zayne Alexander - Basquete [Zeus].jpg
We still don't have information about the game's history, but I believe it takes place in a sports college, we will have these 6 routes that Ace could venture, looking forward to the revelation I'll be back soon to update you. :)

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
And also, the latest character for Jock Studio , or might just be a new OC from BLitsgames

View attachment 2131064
View attachment 2131065
View attachment 2131061
He won't be part of JockStudio Mikkokun said on twitter that he was just inspired by sports for the time he's been working at JockStudio, because the design doesn't match the game and kinda futuristic, and Mikkoukun always posts character designs that he creates, sometimes they are not for games but for your Patreon. :)

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
The game will be revealed soon BLits posted this yesterday.
View attachment 2131915
For those who haven't seen these are the characters:
Ace Anderson - Main
View attachment 2131917
Avan Geiserford - Swimming
View attachment 2131918
Bryce Callahan - Greco-Roman Wrestling
View attachment 2131919
Derek Kingsfield - Football
View attachment 2131922
Yuuto Nakajima - Volleyball
View attachment 2131925
Leo Mendez - Soccer
View attachment 2131926
Zayne Alexander - Basketball
View attachment 2131928
We still don't have information about the game's history, but I believe it takes place in a sports college, we will have these 6 routes that Ace could venture, looking forward to the revelation I'll be back soon to update you. :)
bryce is so out of the place

• Angry
Reactions: Silent_theory

Mayoukero

Apr 21, 2021
So need to finish both aiden and goro route?
Yes, twice for each crack scene. So what I suggest is maybe finish Top(Aiden) & Dom(Goro) then choose either of the crack scenes (like choosing Jin's interactions for these playthrough), then Bot(Aiden) & Sub(Goro) to unlock the other one.

abelalmeida

Nov 28, 2019
Hi Guys, I'm back with the Revelation of the Jock Studio Project, Words of BLits. " Hey, buddies! We have some exciting news to close out the month – a full project reveal for our new title, Jock Studio! You can check out some preview art of the game.
Captura de Tela (33).png

Stay tuned for more reveals in the future, as well as information about casting, hiring and the Kickstarter release date!

Thank you for the support, and we’ll see you soon, buddies!"

Here's information about the game's story, and character profiles:
Olympus University!.jpg
JOCKS! CAMERA! ACTION! - Jock Studio!.jpg
Ace Anderson - Principal [Profile].jpg
Avan Geiserford - Natação [Poseidon] [Profile].png
Bryce Callahan - Luta Greco-Romana [Dionysus] [Profile].jpg
Derek Kingsfield - Futebol Americano [Ares] [Profile].png
Zayne Alexander - Basquete [Zeus] [Profile].jpg
Yuuto Nakajima - Volei [Artenis] [Profile].jpg
Leo Mendez - Futebol [Apollo] [Profile].jpg
Credits.jpg
So what do you think about the game?, I can't wait to play it, Kickstarter opened next year, will you help finance it?.

Nov 9, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm back with the Revelation of the Jock Studio Project, Words of BLits. " Hey, buddies! We have some exciting news to close out the month – a full project reveal for our new title, Jock Studio! You can check out some preview art of the game.
View attachment 2140470

Stay tuned for more reveals in the future, as well as information about casting, hiring and the Kickstarter release date!

View attachment 2140496
View attachment 2140498
View attachment 2140499
View attachment 2140501
View attachment 2140502
View attachment 2140503
View attachment 2140505
View attachment 2140508
View attachment 2140509
View attachment 2140510
So what do you think about the game?, I can't wait to play it, Kickstarter opened next year, will you help finance it?.
Ok I'm going to romance Avan, Yuuto, and Leo when this game comes out

Reactions: nazoya

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
View attachment 2140470

View attachment 2140496
View attachment 2140498
View attachment 2140499
View attachment 2140501
View attachment 2140502
View attachment 2140503
View attachment 2140505
View attachment 2140508
View attachment 2140509
View attachment 2140510
looks good, I fancy yuuto already

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I'm back ;), Another Character We Meet at the End of Camp Buddy,
Let's dive into the latest character to join our pool of playable routes in - Avan Geiserford! Another familiar face fits swimmingly into our cast, don't you think? He's ready and excited to show you his favorite stroke!
View attachment 2097841
I'm pretty sure He and Yuuto will be the only characters we've ever met, Avan seems to be our Hunter for this game haha.
Woah. It will have swimming too? I'm stoked!

That blue color motive though... has he made cameo appearance in Camp Buddy? He looks like familiar... must have been the wristbands

I guess I will try to explore all of their stories and personalities... except two

Last edited:

Zammy012

Aug 1, 2021
View attachment 2140470

View attachment 2140496
View attachment 2140498
View attachment 2140499
View attachment 2140501
View attachment 2140502
View attachment 2140503
View attachment 2140505
View attachment 2140508
View attachment 2140509
View attachment 2140510
Kyaaaa bryce, derick be mine!!;

Vicentehhh

Oct 30, 2022
I was going to upload the steam 1.3 version but someone anonymous over on gaytor.rent uploaded the blits 1.3 version. I would credit them but they've set their information so that nobody can see their name. But thanks anyway anon.

This is NOT the android version.
Finally a Camp Buddy Scoutmaster's Season Version 1.3

Last edited:

Vicentehhh

Oct 30, 2022
Yoichi's Bondage Sex CGI:

Two CGI errors each on four possible outcome on Camp Buddy 2.3. can anyone help me with this? IMG_20221110_023251.jpg

ChrisOfRivia

Nov 11, 2022
I was going to upload the steam 1.3 version but someone anonymous over on gaytor.rent uploaded the blits 1.3 version. I would credit them but they've set their information so that nobody can see their name. But thanks anyway anon.

This is NOT the android version.
When I click the .exe file it doesn't do anything. Do I need to have the 1.1 version installed for it to work?

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
When I click the .exe file it doesn't do anything. Do I need to have the 1.1 version installed for it to work?
I'll test the file now but it does take a few seconds to load on my end regardless of the version (steam or non steam). You shouldn't need the 1.1 version installed at all. Are you running the game on windows?

ChrisOfRivia

Nov 11, 2022
I'll test the file now but it does take a few seconds to load on my end regardless of the version (steam or non steam). You shouldn't need the 1.1 version installed at all. Are you running the game on windows?
I am on Windows 11. And I do not have any other CB files except the one provided. Whenever I click any of the .exe files - CampBuddyScoutmasterSeason.exe/-32.exe it acts like it is loading, but doesn't do anything. I also tried running it as administrator 1668186038117.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes