VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Jackie718

Jun 25, 2023
:(
This dev just got my pixeldrain account banned, fuck this guy.
Dude that's messed up you make legendary Android ports Estrada777 I don't know why they did that but that was so uncool of them to do that I love your ports every game plays smoothly through your ports I don't know the reason why they did that but all can say is forget that guy your helping his game get notice too and he should of been grateful but he ended up hating on you Estrada777 pixel drain is good download site I hope the bann is not too long or I hope it doesn't affect the rest of the download files you posted on there because that would be even more messed up

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
:(

Dude that's messed up you make legendary Android ports Estrada777 I don't know why they did that but that was so uncool of them to do that I love your ports every game plays smoothly through your ports I don't know the reason why they did that but all can say is forget that guy your helping his game get notice too and he should of been grateful but he ended up hating on you Estrada777 pixel drain is good download site I hope the bann is not too long or I hope it doesn't affect the rest of the download files you posted on there because that would be even more messed up
I'm banned from pixeldrain, all of my files will now expire soon.

Reactions: Repressed

Plz_lol_bye

Dec 28, 2023
No way, this dev is bad news, I'm not touching it.
Major illegal sites like this aren't hard to find... especially when there're many brain dead people who don't know how to gate keep (I have seen people literally comment an illegal site under the developer OFFICIAL website/page)

So I'll suggest, if you want to continue uploading, to find someway that has some kind of security entrance (like how mega has a feature that allows you to have passwords in place to view items) to restrict the number of ppl who can see what you're doing. Or something like that

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Major illegal sites like this aren't hard to find... especially when there're many brain dead people who don't know how to gate keep (I have seen people literally comment an illegal site under the developer OFFICIAL website/page)

So I'll suggest, if you want to continue uploading, to find someway that has some kind of security entrance (like how mega has a feature that allows you to have passwords in place to view items) to restrict the number of ppl who can see what you're doing. Or something like that
That file was 2 years old, this was just vindictive by one guy.

Reactions: ChuckShirley
Nov 9, 2017
Replaying this since I had no internet for 5 days. How you supposed to gain enough tokens for the crack scenes? I'm not replaying this 50,000 times just so I can get 69 per each crack scene

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Also all the files from download for this page are down no links doesnt matter if is the 1.6 scoutmaster version or the 2.3 og version all links are gone.

tmorgan

Sep 11, 2024
anyone have up to date links/files? specifically for scoutmaster? the current links have all expired and cant be downloaded from anymore.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
im surprise mikkoukun didnt put DMCA on his old Bacchikoi game.

im pretty sure his next upcoming game will be constant monitoring on the internet when his game is fully released.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes