VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
I'm assuming from the 1.6 changelog - the replay menu is in the SECRET GALLERY?? I haven't actually played the game yet (I know... What have I been doing with my life?? LOL) So somebody correct me if I'm wrong, please~ hehe
Only crack scene Animation or switch to pict

No dialogue for crack

So if want replay scene

Better play forward if use save file

And save again for each scene

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
But in conclusion, can my save really be used??

Some games like Full Service Game, I vaguely remember that I downloaded a save once and some people said it didn't work.

I'm not sure if this game can do it for my save..but from what people have answered, it should be possible, right??

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
But in conclusion, can my save really be used??

Some games like Full Service Game, I vaguely remember that I downloaded a save once and some people said it didn't work.

I'm not sure if this game can do it for my save..but from what people have answered, it should be possible, right??
Yes can even with different version

Reactions: munopop

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Save game 1.6 latest and unlock everything

Copy the whole file over and try it

Played it all by myself, so I'm posting it again and waiting for Jock Studio's version next year.
Playing on 1.6 I'm still missing some things:
- the CGI for Goro's gallery between "The Wedding" and "Perfect Sex"
- in the Mini Gallery the last two images for Goro (after "Sleeping Nude" and before Aiden's "Pizza"
- the last two blogging minigames (after "Aiden Zone" and "Bred Bull" respectively)
- the third crack scene
There doesn't seem to be an CGI guide sadly.

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Playing on 1.6 I'm still missing some things:
- the CGI for Goro's gallery between "The Wedding" and "Perfect Sex"
- in the Mini Gallery the last two images for Goro (after "Sleeping Nude" and before Aiden's "Pizza"
- the last two blogging minigames (after "Aiden Zone" and "Bred Bull" respectively)
- the third crack scene
There doesn't seem to be an CGI guide sadly.

Try looking at the last pages... If some people don't show up after loading the save,

I'll just play by myself, but skip the chat and look at a topic for the attack and defense, but if you choose + a lot, you'll get the best scene.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Thanks, that was helpful for the missing Mini Gallery images.

I think your savegame is for the censored version, since everything locked should have been affected by it.
He're is my persistent file if anyone is interested in it, everything else should be unlocked now as well.
Do u have 1.6 Android version?

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
I still can

My Android app scout master still can acces file from 1.6

Yes my version app still 1.5

I still can acces file from munopop
oh right, I found the problem now I can, but its still got stuff missing? and also I cant access the tent, is it supposed to be like that?

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Thanks, that was helpful for the missing Mini Gallery images.

I think your savegame is for the censored version, since everything locked should have been affected by it.
He're is my persistent file if anyone is interested in it, everything else should be unlocked now as well.
oh cool I used yours and now its all appeared, thx

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes