4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Mooni5641

Nov 18, 2019
Finally, after 10 hours i am done compressing the game lol

---

Camp Buddy 2.0 (14 GB -> 1,39 GB)
Link: (password : buddy)

---

p.s: If no one port the game to android by tomorrow, i will give it a try.
So you mean this is not the Android port "yet".
Sorry if not understand:-(

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
So you mean this is not the Android port "yet".
Sorry if not understand:-(
This is compressed pc version, i reduce the resource quality so people can download it more faster. I mean the quality change isnt really visible but the size difference is really visible right?
For the android version, i am still working on it but idk why i keep stuck at creating asset directory so let just see if it will work out in the end but if not, then i have to trust other to do the job.

Reactions: Rei909 and Shilou

Mooni5641

Nov 18, 2019
O
This is compressed pc version, i reduce the resource quality so people can download it more faster. I mean the quality change isnt really visible but the size difference is really visible right?
For the android version, i am still working on it but idk why i keep stuck at creating asset directory so let just see if it will work out in the end but if not, then i have to trust other to do the job.
[/QUOTEOhh
ohh I see
Tyvm bcus of ur generosity in sharing this files and hope u good luck on working out the android port version ^_^

Reactions: CrescentLunar

Joehi71727

Nov 27, 2019
Finally, after 10 hours i am done compressing the game lol

---

Camp Buddy 2.0 (14 GB -> 1,39 GB)
Link: (password : buddy)

---

p.s: If no one port the game to android by tomorrow, i will give it a try.
when i try to load the images it says the file has been moved or renamed. how do i get them to load?

qwepoi6

Nov 27, 2019
Hello. Any update on mac? My pc got taken away (thanks dad) so Im stuck with mac for a long time :/

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes